FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Rare One-of-a-kine Moai carving!!! new buggah added 2/28 spark it!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Rare One-of-a-kine Moai carving!!! new buggah added 2/28 spark it!
Alldo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-01 10:39 pm   Permalink

Very nice! I just started to play the uke myself and if that dime wasn't in the picture for scale I would want to pick it up and play it. You the man.

Alldo

View Profile of Alldo Send a personal message to Alldo  Email Alldo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-15 08:04 am   Permalink

Bump,
Anything new?

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 09:31 am   Permalink

Aloha JohhnYP!
Howzit?! Well, I have been a bit absent from my home here on TC. Ive had choke orders to complete and the gallery work has kept me away from the computer too much lately! I will be posting some new works soon so keep looking! Im really glad you like the Peter Buck books. There gonna help you out a lot!

Mahalo for looking and again, more miki'oi carvings coming soon!

Malama Pono!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 6:31 pm   Permalink

Kaha Ki'i-
Last night my wife Laura surprised me with this sweet Lono Sperm Whale Tooth Makau for my birthday.

All I can say is not only was I very surprised but very HAPPY!!
The craftmanship is amazing. The detail just blows me away. Thank you so much for creating this beautiful work of art!!! I also want to thank my wife for listening to me drool over your work here on TC.
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 11:05 pm   Permalink

Just killer, as always, my friend...

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 10:50 am   Permalink

Bump,
Are you checking in once in a while? Hope things are settling down for you. We miss your posts.

JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 11:04 am   Permalink

yeah, vince, i hope all is well. i'm ready for a new makau. bullet

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 1:46 pm   Permalink

Yeah, what's happening with you Kaha? I've found most of your stuff digging through the back pages - it's a real shame you've stopped posting. Hopefully you're set up again or close to it. I'd love to see more of your work and talk carving with you.

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-03 10:52 pm   Permalink

It is great to see more of your stuff - you are a very talented hawaiian aren't you!

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 12:09 am   Permalink

Missing your work man. Hope things are going as best they can given the circumstances...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-05 4:57 pm   Permalink

I got the uke, btw.

So there.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 08:16 am   Permalink

To heck with Barbara, we want to see more of your carvings.

[ This Message was edited by: JohnnyP 2006-09-19 08:19 ]

TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 12:15 pm   Permalink

hear hear! We need to see more fine makaus!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-15 03:48 am   Permalink

Kia ora Kaha.
Only just caught your work.
Beautiful Matau, bravo. You get to carve some cool materials too!
Love the early 'Moai Whale-Boner', I need something like that to scare the kids with! haha

Ill be watching for the latest! Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 11:14 am   Permalink

Kia ora again & welcome back!

Glad to hear that you made it through the hard times & that we might be seeing some new work from you soon..?!

Im sure the old gang will be pleased to have you back & some of us new players are looking forward to saying Yo & getting to know you.

Bummer about the 'B' senario; where do these people come from & how do they sleep at night?

All credit to you for both the work you do & for having the strength to carry on after all youve been through.

Take care. Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation