[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Our new logo
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Our new logo
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 3:55 pm   Permalink

Swampfire (aka Doug Horne)created a logo for our home bar. It is so cool we just wanted to share it with you guys!!

Thanks Doug for the awesome artwork!!

[ This Message was edited by: OnaTiki 2006-01-02 15:56 ]

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 4:06 pm   Permalink

For sure, that's a great logo for your bar. I'd be very pleased with that myself. Love the cocktail in the tiki's hand. Perfect.

[ This Message was edited by: foamy 2006-01-02 16:08 ]

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 5:13 pm   Permalink

All the elements are there, especially the signature Ona light.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 5:22 pm   Permalink

Very cool picture!

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-02 5:56 pm   Permalink

Very nice. It looks perfect.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 05:44 am   Permalink

ONa, that is as Perfect as you can get. Fits to a "T". Way to go SwampFire, you NAiled it!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 08:44 am   Permalink

Ona, very nice sign. If only we each had a different one for each of our tiki watering holes. I looked at it for only a second and I thought, that looks like Dougs work. I guess Swampfire has got his own style of tiki, I always knew he had his own style of artwork. It a nice partnership.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 09:00 am   Permalink

Great Logo bruddah! I own a design studio where we do much of the same kine stuff and I must say that your bruddah nailed it! It will make a great sign for your bar. I can see it on the side of a van or car, t-shirts, hats etc. too! Nice lay-out & composition! Are you gonna stay black & white or did the kanaka give you a full color version? Id be curious to see da kine in full color!

Great Logo!

Malama Pono!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 09:12 am   Permalink

That is a very cool design!! If you ever make shirts or whatever I want one!!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-03 5:08 pm   Permalink

That Doug does some fine work...always 1st class stuff!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 4:45 pm   Permalink

I was so psyched when Ric and Monica asked me to do their logo. I hope it does your awsome bar justice. Ric we love the lamp you made for us. Thanks man!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 5:20 pm   Permalink

Ok, talked to the guy today..T-shirts are in the works. Will also have some napkins and coasters soon. thanks for the intrest.

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 5:25 pm   Permalink

Sweet I can't wait to sport a souvenir "Ona Tiki" T-Shirt!! That is a freakin great idea!!! Now I need to come up with a Spermy's Blowhole shirt!!!

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-01-09 17:26 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 7:43 pm   Permalink

Wild, Cool Logo. I'll put my order in for a T-shirt and a Mug and maybe a lamp.
Solid Mana man.. SCOREEEE!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-09 7:51 pm   Permalink

That is a tasty logo and perfect for a shirt. Way to go Swamp Fire! I am gonna have to make the trek to your pad this year Ona and see some of your work first hand and beat on that new drum.

Quote:

On 2006-01-09 17:25, The Sperm Whale wrote:
Now I need to come up with a Spermy's Blowhole shirt!!!

Maybe you should be thinking about getting a logo and printing it on some boxers and panties,

Lost-Isle
Lost-Isle Trading Post
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation