FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana goodbye my little angel (a poem to Bella 1-24-06)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
goodbye my little angel (a poem to Bella 1-24-06)
adrift

Posted: 2006-01-04 12:51 am   Permalink

yesterday i lost my baby girl, Izabella, how and why I do not know, all I know is that she is gone from me, from my life and the world. holding her body, so small and lifeless, helpless to undo it, to make it not be. she was only 2. i spoiled her so much, she was my baby, that is what daddy's are supposed to do right. it is nearly 3am here in WI. I cannot sleep for missing her. how can something so little be so huge in your life and when gone cause so much emptiness.

goodby my angel, your daddy misses you, and loves you

Kelly C. Retzlaff

Hanford and Humu I hope you can find it in your hearts to leave this message up. thank you.

[ This Message was edited by: adrift 2006-01-24 05:52 ]

View Profile of adrift Send a personal message to adrift  Email adrift     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 01:41 am   Permalink

Kelly, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 03:10 am   Permalink

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear that too

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 03:42 am   Permalink

Man, I feel really sorry for you. I cant even imagine what that'd be like.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 05:22 am   Permalink

deepest sympathies, man, we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

[ This Message was edited by: Johnny Dollar 2006-01-04 05:22 ]

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 06:56 am   Permalink

I am so sorry for your loss. As a father of two I can only hope that you can find some type of peace through such a terrible experience. All my sympathy.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
boutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 08:13 am   Permalink

We are so sorry, that is just an immeasurable loss. Our hearts go out to you and your family. Duke, Logan and I remember with great pleasure meeting little Bella at the International Tiki Day get-together in 2004. She was just an absolute dear-heart. Our thoughts will be with you as you struggle through this most difficult time. Please try to stay strong, you have other wonderful little ones who need you very much right now.
-Amy

View Profile of boutiki Send a personal message to boutiki  Goto the website of boutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-01-04 08:17 am   Permalink

Toa ~Please accept my sympathy for the terrible loss of your daughter. You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BambooLodge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 08:57 am   Permalink

Kelly,Angie & Family,

You have our deepest sympathy on your loss, and are all in our thoughts & prayers. Please try to be strong. Hang On, Hang On

Dave & Coalbe

[ This Message was edited by: BambooLodge 2006-01-06 16:32 ]

View Profile of BambooLodge Send a personal message to BambooLodge      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 09:41 am   Permalink

Kelly,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Warmest wishes to your family.

[ This Message was edited by: MachTiki 2006-01-04 16:34 ]

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 10:02 am   Permalink

To my brother from another mother....

I am so deeply heartbroken at your loss. I know what a devoted father you are. Please pm or email me if there is anything I can do.

Collin.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 10:24 am   Permalink

Kelly, I'm speechless. I feel inappropriate to ask how this happened to your youngest angel. I'm so sorry.

My thoughts are with you and your ohana. Best wishes for you in this time of mourning

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2006-01-04 10:26 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
amiotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 10:49 am   Permalink

Kelly, I'm so sorry for your loss. As a mom, losing my child is my greatest fear, and I can't even imagine the pain you and your family are experiencing.

My prayers are for you and your little Izabella to have peace.

Amiotiki

View Profile of amiotiki Send a personal message to amiotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 11:00 am   Permalink

Kelly,

All of your Fellow Moai are available should you need anything at all. Just let us know.

Stay strong.

Ahu

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-04 11:36 am   Permalink

very sorry to hear that Kelly...be strong

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation