FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana goodbye my little angel (a poem to Bella 1-24-06)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
goodbye my little angel (a poem to Bella 1-24-06)
scispy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-11 8:12 pm   Permalink

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your baby.
My prayers are with you at this difficult time.

View Profile of scispy Send a personal message to scispy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 11:12 am   Permalink

Kelly and Angie,

My heart breaks with both of yours.
I lost my dad one year ago and I still grieve. He, however, was 82 years old, and parents are *supposed* to go before their children - not the other way around. I can give no answers as to why Izabella was taken from you so soon, but I'm glad you had those two wonderful years for her to bless your lives.

My dad was a wonderful grandfather and adored little girls. Perhaps he and Izabella are playing together now.

alice b

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-13 09:24 am   Permalink

Kelly,

I read your post and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm the father of a 19 month old son and another child is due in July. My heart goes out to you. I can't even express how much my son means to me. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and know that your little angel is in heaven.

Nicktiki

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
joefla70
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-13 1:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-13 09:24, nicktiki wrote:
Kelly,

I read your post and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm the father of a 19 month old son and another child is due in July. My heart goes out to you. I can't even express how much my son means to me. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and know that your little angel is in heaven.

Nicktiki

I had the same reaction as Nicktiki. That is just about the sadest thing I've ever read. I have a 10 month old daugther and she had her first illness a couple weeks ago which was accompanied by a high fever. She's ok, but while she was sick I thought to myself just how devastated I would be if anything happened to her. I'd be a complete wreck. Its amazing how your life can change so drastically in such a small time. Kelly, I'm so sorry about your baby girl.

[ This Message was edited by: joefla70 2006-01-13 13:42 ]

View Profile of joefla70 Send a personal message to joefla70  Email joefla70     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
adrift

Posted: 2006-01-13 1:44 pm   Permalink

aloha to you all. for those that have posted since my last visit mahalo for your kind words and support. right now I am at my friends tattoo shop using his laptop to type this, he will be doing a memorial tattoo to Bella hopeful tonight as he has time

again thank you for your support it has been comforting to have your thoughts and words during this ordeal.

Kelly

View Profile of adrift Send a personal message to adrift  Email adrift     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
adrift

Posted: 2006-01-17 2:25 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: adrift 2006-01-17 14:25 ]

View Profile of adrift Send a personal message to adrift  Email adrift     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 4:08 pm   Permalink

so sorry to hear of your loss......

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-17 11:42 pm   Permalink

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
adrift

Posted: 2006-01-24 05:51 am   Permalink

thank you Bella

thank you
for giving me
your heart

thank you
for giving me
your beautiful smile
over, and over again

thank you
for giving me
your sweet innocent love

thank you
for giving me
courage to try
to be a better father

thank you
for giving me
the ability to love
beyond myself

thank you
for giving me
strength to live
when all I want
is to die
and be w/you

thank you
for giving me
comfort, in my grief
w/every tear drop

thank you
for showing me
that for you
to live on
so must i

thank you
for showing me
to not take these things
for granted

1-22-06

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation