[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Dear Jaby....
Dear Jaby....
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 1:18 pm   Permalink

Dear Jaby,
How do I take a girl out to a nice dinner, without maxing out my Visa or hawking my favorite Tiki mug.
Please help;
Unga Got No Funda

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 2:24 pm   Permalink

No Funda is better than Fomunda.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 2:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-06 13:18, Unga Bunga wrote:

... How do I take a girl out to a nice dinner, without maxing out my Visa or hawking my favorite Tiki mug....

... you fly, she buy...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 3:53 pm   Permalink

No Money No Honey

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 4:28 pm   Permalink

Take her to your house. Cook her dinner. Every guy knows how to make at least one thing well. Just do it with style. Go with your strong suit. Present it nicely, artistically. Candles, soft music, a bottle of wine. Cocktails before dinner. You take it from there. All this advice comes from a guy who hasn't had a date in long while, so...

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 4:35 pm   Permalink

By the way, PJ, what's Fomunda?

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 5:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-06 16:28, foamy wrote:
Take her to your house. Cook her dinner. Every guy knows how to make at least one thing well. Just do it with style. Go with your strong suit. Present it nicely, artistically. Candles, soft music, a bottle of wine. Cocktails before dinner...

... metallica, mickeys big mouth and some ludes oughta do it...

View Profile of alohabros Send a personal message to alohabros      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 5:55 pm   Permalink

I'm fly and flash and my jive is sweet
Pressed in pleat right to my feet
But when it comes to cash
I'm incomplete
Datin' with no dough

-Royal Crown Review

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 7:04 pm   Permalink

Oh man I didn't think anyone would make me explain...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fomunda+Cheese&defid=356042

And I agree with the cooking dinner yourself suggestion. Doesn't have to be a fancy four course meal, just that you cared enough to do it is good. And easy on the onions!

[ This Message was edited by: purple jade 2006-01-06 19:07 ]

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 7:09 pm   Permalink

Unga,

What ever you do.... do not listen to this guy!!!
http://www.leykisonline.com/

You will be matserbating for the rest of your life! (it's a radio show!!! Not life!!!)

Just be "yourself" and it will happen. ( don't stress on it either)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohabros
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-06 8:21 pm   Permalink

... why "dine & ditch" hasn't been mentioned here is very disturbing...

... if you are a creative soul (and worried about plowing through the few doll hairs in your brooks & dunne man bag) you must resort to the romantic "dine and ditch"... select your local TGIFridays (or similar)...

... allow the date to order her entree ... for desert (and after the three or four pitchers of coors lite) order milk & cookies and have the waitstaff sing you & your date a silly love song (after serving the desert)... this is your smoke screen for the establishment and your date... chow the the cookies... blow off the milk... and break like the wind for inspiration point...

[ This Message was edited by: alohabros 2006-01-07 13:53 ]

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-07 01:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-06 20:21, alohabros wrote:
if you are a creative soul (and worried about plowing through the few doll hairs in your brooks & dunne man bag)

I think I saw that on HBO last week. Do reruns count?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation