FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts My Pop [PopTiki of Colorado]...(First look at our 2010 stuff: Page 14)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
My Pop [PopTiki of Colorado]...(First look at our 2010 stuff: Page 14)
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 12:05 pm   Permalink

wow! the volcano looks fantastic. i can't wait to add this one to my collection. great work poptiki!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 1:08 pm   Permalink

Thank you for your kind words. That makes this whole adventure worth it all.

I couldn't leave things alone, so here are a few "action" pics.

for some scale

smoke!

more smoke!!

FIRE!!!

THANKS
Pop

[ This Message was edited by: poptiki 2006-04-02 13:09 ]

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hmc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 4:10 pm   Permalink

OK - these are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much??? (Are you even selling?!!) I want some!!!! please .....

View Profile of hmc Send a personal message to hmc  Goto the website of hmc     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 4:23 pm   Permalink

Awesome Can't wait to get mine... How did you make it smoke? Secret ingredients please...

It really looks wonderful!!!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 5:03 pm   Permalink

great pics pt!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 5:55 pm   Permalink

Pop, OUTSTANDING!!!!

I got goosepimples....me really likes.

By the way, where can a guy get a bottle of
helztiki liquor? ;-0

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 6:26 pm   Permalink

Nice pictures. If you find time one day, you should get a straw, smoke, and flame shot all at once. Not just the talk but the walk, great.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 6:31 pm   Permalink

Everyone,
Thank You so much. I don't know what else to say.

Loki,
You may have an inside track on the Pimento Liquor. It's Helztiki's formula. He makes it and I thought he used to do some in miniatures. We like it in the right cocktails.

Thanks,
Pop

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 6:37 pm   Permalink

Awsome stuff in this thread POP! Thanks for sharing all your great work!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 6:53 pm   Permalink

Tikisgrl,

The smoke you see is a very secret invention of a secret society living in the jungles on the island of Bong Wongo.
While I was there they entrusted me with the formula.

This information is for Tikisgrl only. Everyone else, close your eyes. Tikisgrl you need to get:

1 Water
2 Dry Ice

Drop the dry ice into the water and you get, "SMOKE!"
Enjoy!

Everyone, You can "Open Your Eyes Now".

Couldn't help it, sorry,
Pop

P.S. Just having fun.

poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-02 6:59 pm   Permalink

teaKEY,

I tried that today and it doesn't work. The CO2 smothers the flame. I'm trying some other options.

Thanks
Pop

poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 4:27 pm   Permalink

Here is the latest update. Here are some pics from the first run. I think they look great but the bottoms didn't turn out like I thought. This darn learning curve. But, they're ready and boxes arrived today.

Some of them.

This is it.

Hope you guys like them.
Pop

Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 4:39 pm   Permalink

Very nice mug! I like the style, especially the seperate opening and straw hole... nice!

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 5:01 pm   Permalink

great great great!

I'd like one if you decide to sell some!

Excellent action shots, they really are spectacular.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 6:02 pm   Permalink

Hey Pop, very nice work. You have a lot of talent and patience to get the first thing you try of everything you try, to turn out so well. I look forward to your posts.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation