FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » It's time for the Tiki #100 Raffle!! We Have A Wieeeener!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
It's time for the Tiki #100 Raffle!! We Have A Wieeeener!!
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 12:21 am   Permalink

AL0oooooooooHA!!!

If you have yet to join the fund-raising race
for Stroke Victims and Stroke Awareness?
Your last chance will be at the Purple Orchid!!
SAT JAN 21st .... drawing around 11:00 ish?
The Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge is located at 221 Richmond Street, El Segundo. (310) 322-5829.

A Night with King Kukulele!!
$1 raffle prizes!! t-shirts! mugs! drinks!!!!

With all your help I've raised over $7000!!!
more then $3000 over what I was asked to raise during my Marathon training!!

When i started my training back in August, I also started work on my 100th tiki.....
and Yes, it's finally time to Raffle off Tiki#100!!
Tiki#100 Found Here:

http://tikimania.com/docs/bt_100.html

I've given a raffle ticket with every $10 donation to ASA.....
However you still have a chance to get a real Crazy AL Special!
with all the manic detail!!
FOR $10!!!!!!!!!
Tickets will be available the night of the 21st.

if you want the tax man to know about your donation you can still give with easy online fund-raising here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=103258&supId=90495245
I'll make sure your tickets get in the raffle

more TC info on the marathon here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=16137&forum=4&25

Thanks for all your support!
STAY TIKI !!
C'AL

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2006-01-16 22:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2006-01-22 18:01 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2006-01-12 07:48 am   Permalink

WooHooo! What day? What time??

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-12 09:11 am   Permalink

OOOOOps... what the??? check out edit

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 8:09 pm   Permalink

looks like this should be a fun night.... any one who wants to ad to the $1 raffle ticket prize bin.... let me know!! maybe we can sell 1000 tickets so the tote board says $8000!!!
weeeeeeeeee ha!

not that many out there are Howard Stern satellite listeners, but one of his wack'pack was hit very hard with a massive stroke/heart attach in his mid 30's and in critical care....leaving a wife and kids and BeetleJuice (his client) very worried....
stoke can hit hard with out warning........

Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 10:52 pm   Permalink

I just want to shout out my support for what Al is doing. My mother died of a stroke in 1983. This is a worthy cause and to make the event even better, we are going to give away Purple Orchid mugs and t-shirts throughout the event. We are also going to serve some of the drinks from the Tiki Central drink contest. If you have a recipe you would like to have that night, post it here or send me an email dave.purpleorchid@verizon.net.

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 4:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-15 22:52, Wersmo Derinc wrote:

we are going to give away Purple Orchid mugs and t-shirts throughout the event. We are also going to serve some of the drinks from the Tiki Central drink contest.

Wow! Will the new, eagerly anticipated, Purple Orchid mug be on-veiled - or will that be another glorious evening?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 5:10 pm   Permalink

My dearest Dad had a massive stroke a few years back. He was misdiagnosed at the emergency room of one the hospital with one of the major stroke centers in So Cal and sent home. Two days later, he had a second massive stroke. I'm lucky. He is still with me and doing great.

Al, I put a dime in your jar. Good luck on the run! I'm so glad that you're out there doing the good things and wish you the best of luck.

Oh, kleenex and philanthropy aside, don't forget to put my tickets in the raffle. That tiki would be a great gift for my Pop! Gracias!

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 5:28 pm   Permalink

Well I can't make it to El Segundo unless you move it a little bit closer say about 3000 miles or so? Sounds like a wonderful night and a great cause. Wish I could be there as I would really love an opportunity to win/buy a Purple Orchid Mug. So everyone enjoy the evening but please don't forget us sad & cold Tiki lovers out in the Great White North. Hope you go over the top with the donations C'Al!!! I dropped mine off for you, as I know every little bit helps!!!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 11:34 pm   Permalink

OH YeaH!!! Laura and I will be there FO SHO!!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 11:43 pm   Permalink

I wanted to go real bad but I have to dig out a gas line under my tropical plants and will be too tierd.

Soooooo. Everyone pinch C'Al and Kings ass, for me. ( Real Harrrrrd!!!)

Till next time...

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 12:01 am   Permalink

For other raffle prizes, I will bring Sam Gambino's "The Orbit Room" and "Twilight in Hawaii."

http://www.samgambino.com/lg%20tiki%20paintings/Orbit.html

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 06:57 am   Permalink

I'll be there and I'll bring one of these bad boys to add to the raffle...

(these guys still sell in the hundred'$$ on eBay, doncha know... Buy them raffle tickets, folks - one could be yours for a dollar!! )
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 7:37 pm   Permalink

what will the total be!! what will be the number carved into Tiki#100 tomorrow night?????????

thanks for donations to the $1 raffle! more welcome!

ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 12:27 pm   Permalink

Bump! We plan to be there tonight!

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 2:38 pm   Permalink

bump... me Tooooooo... Ill bring sumtin to raffle also.. mabey a chief print....what time does it start....

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation