FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events It's time for the Tiki #100 Raffle!! We Have A Wieeeener!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
It's time for the Tiki #100 Raffle!! We Have A Wieeeener!!
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 3:57 pm   Permalink

starts at bar time.....when you get there!
King is on some time after 10:00
tickets on sale before that....
see ya tonight!!!!!!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 3:57 pm   Permalink

I'm so bummed I'm going to miss it. I really wanted to go too. But I have to go to a hockey game (Booooooring). Drink some mai tais for me!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2006-01-21 7:43 pm   Permalink

On my way to the PO.....Should be a fun evening!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 10:22 am   Permalink

I just wanted to thank Crazy Al, King Kukelele, Dave and Rebecca for showing us such a great time at the Purple Orchid last night. It was fun to see everybody again too!! Mitch from "APE" won Tiki #100 from what I understand he bought a butt-load of tickets though!!! BTW Tiki #100 looks freakin cool in person!!! Al your carvings kick some serious butt! Soccer Tiki was the big Weiner in the dollar raffle catagory. I also have to mention I was a big weinner too!!! My winnings include a Crazy Al mug, APE key-chain, Ape shotglass, and a womens Purple Orchid T-shirt for my beautiful wife!!! Mahalo again everybody we had a good time!!
Later,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 12:22 pm   Permalink

It's all good.

A fabulous evening, inspired by Crazy Al's philanthropy. It did have a good vibe.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 5:18 pm   Permalink

I'm glad to hear it was a great evening.
I had a choice of 7 different shows/bands/events to chose from.
Sometimes it's tuff livin' in So. Cal. with all the different
stuff goin' on. Oh and the weathergot down to a chilly 45 last night brrrrr!! yeah Life's tuff.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 6:00 pm   Permalink

We Have A Wiener!! after many last minute ticket buys there was much excitement in the air...
A double blind raffle drawing found us the lucky Tiki Taker!
First a drawing from the $1 raffle bin picked a participant puller.... TC's own Hakalugi!! Hakalugi stepped up to put his hand into the mass of orange anticipated tickets.... aaannd....

Mitch Tobias! from San Francisco and my band APE gets CrazyALTiki #100!!!
sure to get some grief... I'm just lucky one of my many family members didn't win...
Good news for me, as I hate to depart from my tikis. I'm sure to see Tiki#100 again and again.

The Big News is I Broke the $8000 mark!!!! Yesssss!
Thanks so much to the Tiki Community for making this possible and helping the Am. Stroke Ass. with their research and support for stroke victims.

Thanks to the Kiiiiiiiiiiing!!!
Thanks to the Purple Orchid for another great event and donating so many mugs a T-shirts for the cause...... All who also donated items, thanks so very much for giving folks an oppertunity to take home something very spacial.... there where plenty of Oooooo's when Dr. Z's gift came up for the drawing.

Scoccer Tiki proves it pays to buy lots of tickets!

can't believe this thing is finaly over....... or is it?

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2006-01-22 18:20 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-01-22 7:38 pm   Permalink

WooHoooo! It looks like Soccer Tiki had another Christmas

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 8:37 pm   Permalink

Cooooool!

Sounds like a fantasticle night of Tiki Enchantment for a beautiful cause!!

....now how bout the American Cancer Society?!?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation