Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge legacy of thor
legacy of thor
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 7:51 pm   Permalink

i'm the type of geek that looks up the cast after watching a film, and i ran across this guy:

http://imdb.com/name/nm0382216/

the nephew of thor heyerdahl. thre's no photo, and i can't remember which character he was (i rented blade iii, so sue me).

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-17 10:36 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I saw that movie too. That must be the only character I can't place. I checked imdb, and now I can't think of who it was. Crap!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rain
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 06:02 am   Permalink

ok, got it - he was the bearded dude with the scandinavian accent (go figure) toward the end - the dude from the other cell of the nightstalkers that picked up blade and abigail and gave them the arrowhead with the virus in it.

http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/gallery/gfx/covers/jtv/lg/char/s2/205-paul-lg.jpg

View Profile of Rain Send a personal message to Rain  Email Rain Goto the website of Rain     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 09:42 am   Permalink

Six foot, 7 inches! They grow'em big up there...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 11:02 am   Permalink

Oh, that guy! He's also in Stargate Atlantis. Hey don't make fun, I know it isn't the greatest show, but I had to watch something while everyone was showing re-runs over Christmas.

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation