FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts And now..the morning funnies...
And now..the morning funnies...
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 07:46 am   Permalink

Found my old cartoon about Tikis the other day. I drew cartoons for the "Garden Island News" on Kauai for three years in the 1980's (over 500 strips). The premise of "Kokonuts" was life on the beach. The leading character "Fiji Freddy", ( very loosely based on me), did as little as possible, and laid on the beach all day surrounded by various tropical animals and a vicious mother-in-law who wants him to get a job....
From the dark days of 1983...Hope you enjoy

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 07:54 am   Permalink

more!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 08:00 am   Permalink

This sounds like my life....

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 10:25 am   Permalink

YES, I do believe we need More of these cartoon strips. excellent entertainment Htiki.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 10:44 am   Permalink

You got 'em.
I'll just add them to this thread.
We do need a "comic section" to release stress in these serious Tiki times.

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-18 12:45 pm   Permalink

Yes, we need more!

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 8:11 pm   Permalink

I drew cartoons for the "Garden Island News" on Kauai for three years in the 1980's (over 500 strips). The premise of "Kokonuts" was life on the beach. The leading character "Fiji Freddy", ( very loosely based on me), did as little as possible, and laid on the beach all day surrounded by various tropical animals and a vicious mother-in-law who wants him to get a job....
From the dark days of 1983...Hope you enjoy

and my new "Night of the marching Tikis" carving.....

& Introducing the Mother-in-law

[ This Message was edited by: hellotiki 2006-01-20 21:13 ]

Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-21 1:09 pm   Permalink

Great comics!

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Squid Row Mama

Posted: 2012-02-12 3:24 pm   Permalink

Hi ho, Tiki-loving peoples... I draw Squid Row... a comic strip about a starving artist and her pals... One of whom, is about to find himself face to face with the tiki gods... delve in and take a look! The storyline starts here...
http://squidrowcomics.com/?p=2980

Here's today's tiki toon:

View Profile of Squid Row Mama Send a personal message to Squid Row Mama  Goto the website of Squid Row Mama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation