FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Ok. I give up trying to get good at pool.
Ok. I give up trying to get good at pool.
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-19 10:27 pm   Permalink

http://www.filecabi.net/video/7poolshark.html

Sabu

[ This Message was edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy 2006-01-19 22:28 ]

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 08:48 am   Permalink

Hell, I've given up being good at pool years ago, a 7 year old Pool Shark won't dissuade me from sucking as hard as I can whenever I get near a pool cue.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 09:09 am   Permalink

I feel so inadequate.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 12:19 pm   Permalink

YA Sabu!
Thanks for TWO false hopes.
Playing pool and Adultfinder.com

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 10:00 pm   Permalink

So what the hell is bein' good at pool gonna get ya anyway?...ridiculous wealth? world fame? stripper girlfriends? political power? No. You get some street cred, some good times pals, the occasional one-nite-stand, a tab at your fave pool hall or tavern, a stick and maybe a coupla broken thumbs. If that's what you want, don't let me talk you out of it.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-20 10:31 pm   Permalink

An occassional one night stand? Really?
Chalk me up!

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benehune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-22 11:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-20 22:00, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
So what the hell is bein' good at pool gonna get ya anyway?...ridiculous wealth? world fame? stripper girlfriends? political power? No. You get some street cred, some good times pals, the occasional one-nite-stand, a tab at your fave pool hall or tavern, a stick and maybe a coupla broken thumbs. If that's what you want, don't let me talk you out of it.

You are talking about my idea of heaven!

View Profile of Benehune Send a personal message to Benehune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-23 12:27 pm   Permalink

I'm not showing this to my 7 year old. My 11 year old already beats me on Xbox. I don't need the 7 year old beating me at something too.

On a related note, I was amazed a couple of weeks ago at how much better at pool I was after a couple of Mai Tais. I was afraid I would have really stunk it up after a couple of drinks, but I only missed like two shots (which is REALLY good for me). I just stood there staring at the table after the game thinking "where the hell did THAT come from?!?"

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-08 11:17 pm   Permalink

My dad brought home a pool table when I was really young (some kind a very clever trade that he is noted for.) We played constantly and by the time I was 7, I was a shark too (tho not as good as the kid in the video.) However, I was later to discover that the damn table was crooked (clever trade, dad!) and I am only good on my table and I suck completely on any other table. Life is so unkind...

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation