FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NW Tiki Crawl 2006 Official Announcement!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
NW Tiki Crawl 2006 Official Announcement!
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-19 6:09 pm   Permalink

If there's a demand for some smaller size carved tikis by JTVic, I'll be sure to bring a few, with a heavy discount for fellow TC members. And a few Minnie's mugs as well, but can't give a discount on those, sorry. I have, in my possession, 26 new mugs with a green glaze. Coming out with 2 more colors also. Look for more info soon in my "Creating Tiki" thread. I'll probably do a little jungle trading as well.

ZAZZ! Can't wait for this event. Looking forward to meeting and talkin' story with the northern ohana.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-20 09:29 am   Permalink

Jungle Trader, you should get in touch with Mark Pederson, our Vendor Relations coordinator - he can help you get set up with space to display your wares. Anybody else who's interested should contact him as well - markp@nwtiki.com. This year we're going to make sure that the general public has access to our vendors, not just Tiki Kon attendees. We'll be doing outreach to get more customers for our vendors, so sales should be much better this year than last!

Tikimaxton

Quote:

On 2006-03-19 18:09, Jungle Trader wrote:
If there's a demand for some smaller size carved tikis by JTVic, I'll be sure to bring a few, with a heavy discount for fellow TC members. And a few Minnie's mugs as well, but can't give a discount on those, sorry. I have, in my possession, 26 new mugs with a green glaze. Coming out with 2 more colors also. Look for more info soon in my "Creating Tiki" thread. I'll probably do a little jungle trading as well.

ZAZZ! Can't wait for this event. Looking forward to meeting and talkin' story with the northern ohana.

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-20 09:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-19 18:09, Jungle Trader wrote:
If there's a demand for some smaller size carved tikis by JTVic, I'll be sure to bring a few, with a heavy discount for fellow TC members.

I'd be very interested in bringing a JT original home with me! He would have to be small enough to fit in my suitcase though.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sea-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-21 12:52 pm   Permalink

Aloooooohhhhaaaa! Sea-Tiki and I are ON!! It's been a couple years since our last crawl--really looking forward to re-connecting--much props to the NW tiki contingent! Any recommendations for a good place to stay this year??

Mahalo!

Sea-Tikis

View Profile of Sea-Tiki Send a personal message to Sea-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-21 3:05 pm   Permalink

Smart money's on the Jupiter hotel. They're giving us a special rate and that's also the center of all the action!

Quote:

On 2006-03-21 12:52, Sea-Tiki wrote:
Aloooooohhhhaaaa! Sea-Tiki and I are ON!! It's been a couple years since our last crawl--really looking forward to re-connecting--much props to the NW tiki contingent! Any recommendations for a good place to stay this year??

Mahalo!

Sea-Tikis

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sea-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-23 11:57 am   Permalink

Sea-Tiki and I are BOOKED at the Jupiter!! If you haven't made a reservation yet then you should probably give them a call. The person I talked to said they've been filling up fast for the Crawl. Looking forward to it!

Much Aloha to all! See you soon

View Profile of Sea-Tiki Send a personal message to Sea-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 07:55 am   Permalink

Sea-Tiki Speaketh the truth! Call the Jupiter and book now so you aren't forced into the Hooker Motel down the street!

Lots of goings on behind the scenes at the Tiki Kon and we will be revealing stuff in the very near future! Stay tuned!

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 09:51 am   Permalink

Check it out! The new, improved www.nwtiki.com is now LIVE! Get over to the forums to discuss the NW Tiki Kon, lodging, travel arrangements, ride sharing, and stuff to do in Portland when you're not visiting tiki bars.

Also, tickets will go on sale April 15th - just in time to blow your tax refund! Watch the website for details!

Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 11:18 am   Permalink

Woohoo! Kat and I just made reservations at the Jupiter. We are looking forward to the event!

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-14 10:10 pm   Permalink

Wooooo Hooo! Tomorrow we can finally get our tickets to the crawl!!

Been waiting for this for months!

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 4:23 pm   Permalink

Is there a new launch date for the ticket sale? If they went on sale on the 15th I completely missed it!

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 6:55 pm   Permalink

Are you guys done hiding bunny eggs?

Hey I got my tickets. Jus' kiddin' Dancin' Lizard.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 8:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-16 18:55, Jungle Trader wrote:

Hey I got my tickets. Jus' kiddin' Dancin' Lizard.

Funny..... very funny.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 9:20 pm   Permalink

HAHA! I know D.L. you're chompin' at the bit, everything happens in good time.....I think. These gatherins take a while to organize. It will ge good to meet.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-17 09:28 am   Permalink

Hey folks, sorry for the delay; we had a few setbacks but tickets will go on sale very very soon. We will announce it here.

Thanks for you patience!

NW Tiki Kon Crew

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation