FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events NW Tiki Crawl 2006 Official Announcement!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
NW Tiki Crawl 2006 Official Announcement!
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 4:15 pm   Permalink

I need more pictures of that chrome moose!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 4:35 pm   Permalink

The Chrome Moose Rocks

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 6:36 pm   Permalink

I thought it was a mercury glass moose.

Either way...if someone can create a big enough diversion.... I have a screwdriver and a crowbar... I believe we could have us that moose. Wouldn't be the first time I 'liberated' a moose from a bar.

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 8:35 pm   Permalink

psst. mug pics over at the TIKI KON forum...

http://forum.nwtiki.com/viewtopic.php?p=530#530

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 8:46 pm   Permalink

Chrome, glass, all I know is it's cool as all hell!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 08:20 am   Permalink

Hey People, we're about 4 weeks away!

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 2:25 pm   Permalink

Any tips for other excellent things to do in and around Portland? I'm in town for extra days (TH-T) and would like to catch some of the more unique aspects of Portland. Have been v. sad since the Church of Elvis closed a few years back and would welcome some new diversions (besides the already presented, v. wonderful weekend activities). Any help??

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 3:04 pm   Permalink

Betty-we are going to put together a little Guide to Portland for Tikiphiles in the program, with places to visit, shopping, eating, etc.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMama 2006-06-05 15:05 ]

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 3:32 pm   Permalink

..bummer..i'll be in seattle from july 21-25....missed it by that much!! anyway, never been to seattle but if anyones not too hungover from the crawl i wouldn't mind hangin out and checkin out the scene there....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 4:33 pm   Permalink

Attendees: would you be interested in a bus at an additional small fee (under $10) for the Saturday trips to the Alibi and the Jasmine Tree?

The other non-bus options are:
1. Car (if you have one)
2. walk (1/4 mi) + public transport (which is excellent in Portland)
3. taxi

If there is enough interest in a bus I will book one, I wasn't sure if people would use it!

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 6:43 pm   Permalink

Count 2 here for the bus.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-05 7:44 pm   Permalink

Count me in for the bus!

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-05 11:17 pm   Permalink

So you have a little time to kill in Portland? About three blocks up Broadway St. from the Jupiter Hotel is Hippo Hardware. If you are fixing up an old house or just like looking at old door knobs, this is the place.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 4:12 pm   Permalink

keep them travel tips coming. I will need some guidance on my first trip to Portland.

psyched !!!

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-06 4:25 pm   Permalink

ooh Powell's Books and Voodoo Donuts.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation