Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki T-Shirts
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
T-Shirts
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 12:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-25 18:11, Monkeyman wrote:
I guess my question is, is the purpose of the logo on the shirt to show others (in which case the back is fine) or is it so that you can see it too (in which case the front is preferred)?

So my question is, "how many mai tais have your buyers had so far?
If their gonna be out on the grounds/curb after a Tike bar crawl?
I would say, keep the logo on the back! That would definitely be more exposure.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 07:53 am   Permalink

A great logo like yours on the front of the girls shirts give guys a good reason to check out thier.....

BOOOOBS!

[ This Message was edited by: mean gene 2006-01-27 09:05 ]

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 08:26 am   Permalink

Umm.... Great, thanks Gene.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiBoom
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 3:53 pm   Permalink

I prefer a large logo on the back and a smaller pocket sized one on the front to the side Just my personal preference. I think it looks nice.

However, one could argue that the one on the back is larger and made so that others can actually SEE it from far away while walking around a fair, beach or park etc.. Free advertising.

The smaller on the front is for the close encounters while ordering a cocktail somewhere of course! ie..."Hey, that's cool! Where's that place? What's it all about? How can I get one?"

Both logos are important.. just my 2 cents.

Tonight, we will have a big feast. And then, at the end of the feast, we will climb to the top of the Big Woo, and you will jump in. Okay?

View Profile of TikiTikiBoom Send a personal message to TikiTikiBoom  Email TikiTikiBoom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 4:48 pm   Permalink

Better late than really really late...
I like a little logo or a "snippet" from the art on back used above the front pocket (yes, I use the pocket) placed exactly 3 inches (7.62 cm) from the bottom of the collar line. On the back, I like the image to be as big as you can get it before it spills into the sides or the "Ben zone" Long sleeves are my shirt of choice any color but white or pink.

I too like the Cafepress way of being able to order full color "one of's" but sadly the heat transfer method only stands up to a few washings before the image starts to fade away. And last time I checked you have no control over the shirt quality.

Mr. M Man, Not to pull the rug out any local printer you may be talking to, but check out this site I came across:

http://www.designashirt.com/

l have not used them but they offer some of the best silk screen prices I have found on the internet. There is no screen charge, they do small runs an they have a decent selection of shirts and colors. And if that wasn't enough the have a10 day turnaround and free shipping!

Keep us posted on your progress. I gots to get me a Monkeyman T!

Chongolio friend to the animals

P.S. When I was at the Mac Expo in S.F. I wore my Tiki Crawl 5 shirt and has several people comment after seeing Hanford's TC logo on the front.

Lost-Isle
Lost-Isle Trading Post
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 5:04 pm   Permalink

Definitely B, especially with a pocket!

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 6:40 pm   Permalink

I like the design in front. My long hair covers up the back.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-28 02:31 am   Permalink

I've started to prefer subtlety these last couple years. A nice logo, provided said logo is attractive, where the pocket would be, is enough.
Actually, I've grown to prefer shirts with pockets since I got a little digital camera...what with it and phone to keep up with, pocket space is at a premium.

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation