Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving hellotiki cartoon for 1-26-06
hellotiki cartoon for 1-26-06
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-26 9:16 pm   Permalink

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 06:19 am   Permalink

Pretty funny!

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 10:24 am   Permalink

HelloTiki, I am Really enjoying these Daily Toons, Keep'em coming! Thanks

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 2:35 pm   Permalink

Ben, thanks for your comments. Pretty soon the cartoons will have Tiki Characters based in a Tiki Bar. There will also be peripheral bar characters like the Shrunken Head ("Shrinky"), the Puffer lamp ("Puffy'), and the Tiki Torch ("torchy") of course.
The main group will be a family of Superhero Tikis who answer the call of justice only between the hours of 4 a.m. and 6 a.m. when the bar is closed. The rest of the time they spend in silence, concocting new drinks that will naturally help mankind.
So far the strip is called simply "Tikis", but I need a Bar name. And names for the (so far sketchy) main family members including Grandpa and perhaps some pets.
The "Tikis playing Poker" painting I've seen here on Tiki Central is genius, and that is the tone I'm looking for. (That mood crossed with Peewee's Playhouse).
Any suggestions would be welcome from any of you dudes and dudettes.

Mahalo
Fred

[ This Message was edited by: HelloTiki 2006-01-27 14:37 ]

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-27 3:53 pm   Permalink

Yes, thanks for posting your funnies, I get excited when I've seen that you have posted again!
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation