FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 6:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-16 18:03, Monkeyman wrote:
I will bring some Monkeyman Tshirts to sell if anyone is interested.

[ This Message was edited by: UngaBunga 2006-04-16 18:04 ]

I'll be bringing a slew of the 70% Boo, 30% Cotton,
Bamboo Ben T-shirts to "toss" to the crowd. Super soft,
echo friendly and free! ( so you's can buy another Scoprion Bowl! Yee Ha! Drink up, it's gonna be hot!!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 6:59 pm   Permalink

Indeed, it appears as if the Good Doctor will be in attendance, showin' up for some Kon Tiki fun and reprezentin' for the So. Cal. Hoity Toities that are unable to make it. No room party (well, none planned, at least - y'all gonna hafta wait until the Thursday at Oasis for that one, SoccerTiki!), but I will be bringin' plenty of my "Not-Quite-Patented Hangover Remedy" ("Sworn by, not sworn at" as they say), so be sure to find me before y'all crash out on Sunday morning!
Okole Maluna!

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 7:01 pm   Permalink

Oh, yeah - I'm also lookin' for a ride from the airport to the Smuggler's Saturday afternoon. Anybody willin' to pick me up, send me a PM!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 8:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-16 18:40, RevBambooBen wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-04-16 18:03, Monkeyman wrote:
I will bring some Monkeyman Tshirts to sell if anyone is interested.

[ This Message was edited by: UngaBunga 2006-04-16 18:04 ]

I'll be bringing a slew of the 70% Boo, 30% Cotton,
Bamboo Ben T-shirts to "toss" to the crowd. Super soft,
echo friendly and free! ( so you's can buy another Scoprion Bowl! Yee Ha! Drink up, it's gonna be hot!!)

What a guy!!!!

Free stuff for the masses. Thats cool that you can afford to give away your shirts.

Cant wait to see the nice job you did overhauling the restaurant.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-16 9:00 pm   Permalink

Dr. Z,

Give me a holla and I will swing by to get ya.... However, do I need more than a two seater? Well, I will keep the fingers crossed that the blazer will be done.... If not I will be there anyway...

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 9:46 pm   Permalink

BRING ME A PRESENT!!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-17 10:08 am   Permalink

WoooHoooo! The following people are in for The Tiki Central Takeover at The Smugglers Inn April 21st -23rd and will be receiving Vouchers from The Kon Tiki to buy their Tiki Farm Limited Edition Kon Tiki Mugs .

Soccer Tiki
WooHoo Wahine
Lovevw181 + 1
Tiki-Tina & Bamboo Boyd
Betty Bleu & TikiBrini
Al-ii
Smogbreather
The Smokin Menehunes
Bamboo Ben and The Bamboos
Monkeyman
Tiki-Kate
PDrake
BigBadTikiDaddy
Nicktiki & Mrs.
OCWild
Fijifingers
Dr. Z
Crazy Al??????????????

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-17 10:58 am   Permalink

Low 90's Tuesday through Sunday in Tucson!!!! Gonna get a tan! (Before Oasis!!!) Anyone coming out to the Smuggler's Inn before the weekend look for WooHooWahine and I...Just listen for APE, King Kukulele, Arthur Lyman, Martin Denny, The Blue Hawaiians music and more blasting from either our room or the pool!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-19 07:35 am   Permalink

WooHoooo! The KonTiki looks great! Woohoowahine and I stopped by yesterday for a couple drinks and to check the place out. We ran into Bamboo Ben slaving away on the finishing touches. Talked to Louie and he is looking forward to welcoming all the TCers coming into town for the Re-Dedication Party this Saturday.

They've got over 31 drinks on their menu and Woohoo and I decided to try them all before we leave!!! We got throught about 5 Tuesday, so we are on pace! By the way, the drinks are great! The decor is fantastic and the ambiance is totally tiki!!!

Temperature in the mid to high 80's!!! The pool at the Smuggler's Inn is cozy but large enough to keep a bunch of savages cool!

It's off to Tombstone (OK Corral) then the Triton Missle Site, then back to the KonTiki for some more libations!!!

4 more days till the big party!!!! WoooHooooooooooo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 2:42 pm   Permalink

I have a special fuzzy leopard print thong for tanning in hot weather....

Its the "european" in me.

You know, leather sandals, brown socks, olympic swimmer bathing suits, a bottle of wine at the beach etc..

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 3:57 pm   Permalink

Awesome Monkeyman! You will fit right in with the Smokin menehunes! That's pretty close to our new band uniforms!!!

(Bong wanted to wear them in honor of his pale blonde friend with the teeth like a shark)

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 4:48 pm   Permalink

Monkeyman, will you have a european carryall as well?
Translation to english, a purse.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 09:16 am   Permalink

Well....shit happens. We've had a death in the family (not unexpected) so I'm having to cancel my travel plans and won't make it to the Kon Tiki. I'm quite bummed, but I do wish everyone a great time and I wish I could be there.

Drink one for me!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
La Tiki-ette
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-20 1:17 pm   Permalink

My husband and I are planning on attending.Can't wait!

View Profile of La Tiki-ette Send a personal message to La Tiki-ette  Email La Tiki-ette     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-20 3:53 pm   Permalink

We're sorry for your loss Kenike and send you our best wishes.

cheeky half and mr cheeky half

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation