FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-30 11:58 am   Permalink

Just a reminder.....The deal management was giving us on the rooms @ Smugglers Inn is if they're booked through March 31. ($55 for a standard room and $69 for a suite!) If you are planing on staying there for the Kon Tiki party weekend 4/21-4/23, then you should either PM WooHooWahine or the management direct. I think we have 11 or 12 rooms already booked!!! It's gonna be fun....WooHoo and I will be there Tuesday through Sunday at the Smugglers Inn...Stop bye for a Lapu Lapu!!!
WoooooooHooooooo!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-31 12:51 pm   Permalink

Woohoo Wahine tells me we're up to 14 rooms booked at the Smugglers Inn!!! We got ourselves a mini party before the BIG Kon-Tiki Party!!!!! Room Crawl at the S.I.??? Getting in (partying) shape for Tiki Oasis VI!!!!!! I'll be pouring Lapu Lapus either Thursday or Friday evening......

Any Tucsonians out there that can direct us to: antique malls, thrift stores, liquor stores, cultural & natural attractions, places of "Tiki" interest?????
We'll be there from Tuesday the 18th through Sunday the 23rd.

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 1:54 pm   Permalink

well, i'm not coming in until sat afternoon. i'll be up to party then, though.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-03-31 3:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-31 12:51, SoccerTiki wrote:
Any Tucsonians out there that can direct us to: antique malls, thrift stores, liquor stores, cultural & natural attractions, places of "Tiki" interest?????

cheeky half posted a helpful
list earlier on this thread. Looks like some good ideas.

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-01 09:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-31 15:19, UtopianDreem wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-31 12:51, SoccerTiki wrote:

cheeky half posted a helpful list earlier on this thread. Looks like some good ideas.

Thanks Cheeky and Tikichic!!!! I had no idea there was soooo much to do in the Tucson area!!! Lot's of good "adventuring" coming up!!!!

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-04 09:12 am   Permalink

WoW!!!! WooHooWahine tells me we're up to 16 rooms booked at the Smugglers Inn for the Kon Tiki Party Weekend!!!

18 days til the party and less than that for the fun to begin!!!!!

WooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!

Tiki Mo Fo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-04 11:25 am   Permalink

I am on a good will mission here in CA spreading the word. I can not wait for the celebration!!! However, where are all of the AZ-ers at? This is going to be the -biggest event to hit Tucson since Snow-bird season. As far a pre-party I am planning to be back that Thursday...... So a lil meet and greet at the S&M would be cool on Friday. Let me know as time progresses..........

View Profile of Tiki Mo Fo Send a personal message to Tiki Mo Fo  Email Tiki Mo Fo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicktiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-04 7:43 pm   Permalink

Just made my reservation. My wife and I will be joining you guys. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Kon Tiki (I've never been). There is one room left! Looking forward to seeing and partying with the TC Ohana in Tucson.

Nick

View Profile of nicktiki Send a personal message to nicktiki  Email nicktiki Goto the website of nicktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-04 8:10 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-04-09 16:09 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 10:34 pm   Permalink

The chimp has the right idea!!!

www.tikifarm.com

Screw the rain. 85 yesterday in Tucson!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 1:03 pm   Permalink

looking forward to it.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 2:13 pm   Permalink

I'm VERY excited to be attending this since I won't be attending Oasis. This should hold me over until the Hukilau in October. I'm bringing an extra suitcase and plenty of bubblewrap for all the stuff I'll be taking home with me. Looking forward to meeting fellow TC'ers!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 3:30 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Ben you da man!!!!!!!

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 10:29 am   Permalink

Cool little video from Bamboo Ben!
It's a download (not a stream)(Quicktime Movie)) so it may take about a minute.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-07 08:48 am   Permalink

Can we bring kids to this event? Or is it a 21 and over only?

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation