[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New Tiki Bar in Chicago
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New Tiki Bar in Chicago
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-02 10:02 pm   Permalink

o.k, so i'm the closest thing to computer illiterate.....i need to know how to post photos on this site....i got a bunch loaded off the camera onto my hard drive, now how do i get them up here?.....got about 10 of the rock-a-tiki i'd like to post

[ This Message was edited by: hala bullhiki on 2002-12-02 22:05 ]

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-03 12:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

I am not enthusiastic about Rock A Tiki - I ...and the book (Tiki Road Trip) is coming out in April (maybe March). Shag's cover is done - looks AWESOME - and

Hiya James,
I am seeing the book tour now...yeah, the signings. Mai-Kai, Hala Kahiki, Tonga Room, a TV's or two? Congrats...

midnite...just made flight reservations for Chicago '03. Two Cubs games, a few visits to Hala and TV's. Have to check out this new spot now, too.

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 10:31 am   Permalink

My pal Warwick writes...

"Know anyone that would want rockatiki.com ?

I got it a while ago when there was a rockatiki in town, and I put up a note on the site where the bar was, and apparently the owners didnt' want the domiain name, then the place died.

Anyway, if I "let it go" then the domain name vultures get it, and they don't give it up easily to anyone, and they charge a boatload id you want to buy it. I have about 100 domain names, and I know what the vultures are like. You may as well just think of a new name, cause trying to get an expired one, that a vulture stole, is next to impssible.

Anyway, wanted to know if you know anyone that wants it for like $100 bucks?"

Email him at
wgreville@aol.com

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation