FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Fishing season is coming up...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Fishing season is coming up...
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-29 9:13 pm   Permalink

Figured I best get started

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-29 10:42 pm   Permalink

I see he's quite an Angler. yuck yuck

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 06:24 am   Permalink

Yep, He's got the bait..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 07:47 am   Permalink

I figured if Tongaroa works on the Cook Islands then he should probably bring it to Athens, too!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 08:13 am   Permalink

The wood was calling you again i see...may the large mouth bass strike with fierce conviction.

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 08:38 am   Permalink

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 11:39 am   Permalink

Hey BK! Very cool! I was planning to carve one of those to improve my fishing sucess this spring! Got any tips?

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bobby Peru
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-30 2:03 pm   Permalink

thats looking awsome.

Six weeks until I am in Rarotonga, lots of refference photos coming your way guys & hopefully plenty of fish coming my way.

cheers
Bob

View Profile of Bobby Peru Send a personal message to Bobby Peru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 3:46 pm   Permalink

Damn thats cool.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 3:50 pm   Permalink

Let the angeler... ah err eh... dangeler. Maybe you should sell them as good luck charms to all the baitshops.
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-30 5:27 pm   Permalink

BK,

He looks great. That style always appealed to me. I can't explain what I like about them, I just do. Maybe it's the squat shape and the lack of facial features that plays on your imagination. They just look so cool. And this one is no exception! As for fishing, I'm sure he'll do well. He's definitely fishing with a bigger pole than most.....

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-31 10:52 am   Permalink

Aloha bruddah BK!
Beautiful work as usual! Im sure he'll bring good mana for you brah! But, You cant fish without a makau brah! Wearing a makau is good mana and insures good luck when fishing or safety when traveling over water! Its looks as if its about time I get a buggah around your neck brah? Again, amazing work cuz! Id say to "keep going" but we all know you will!

Cant wait to see more from you again!

Malama Pono!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-31 5:05 pm   Permalink

Thanks all, should be done soon. Carving a U'U, too, (commissioned) and some jewelry pieces to fill orders but should be getting Tonga squared away here in less than island time

Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-01-31 7:18 pm   Permalink

Real beaut of a tanga BK! I've always dug that little (well, big in your case) fishing god. You do him great justice (like most everything else you carve)

Those shots at top look like you're back carvin' indoors....or are you hardcore and carving outside at night with lights?!?!?!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-31 8:34 pm   Permalink

very cool. I really love this style of tiki

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation