FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The London Luau 2006 - Artshow and Vending Confirmed
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
The London Luau 2006 - Artshow and Vending Confirmed
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-03 3:44 pm   Permalink

Spoke to Paypal, they seem to think there is no problem this end, it may be you have a corrupted cookie???? Apparently???
Anyway otherwise send to
tickets@thelondonluau.co.uk
Thanks, and if anyone else has this problem please let us know.

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-03 3:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-03 15:44, cheekytiki wrote:
Spoke to Paypal, they seem to think there is no problem this end, it may be you have a corrupted cookie???? Apparently???

Hmmmm, not too surprising as everything about me is corrupt!

Well, payment sent via the old-fashioned Paypal way. A fantastic line-up & you've managed to bring it in at an excellent price, considering it's A)London, B)Park Lane, c) Trader Vic's.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-04 08:35 am   Permalink

Woops if it wasn't for tiki chris post i'd missed this, the site seems down at the moment, i'll have to try again later.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-04 10:18 am   Permalink

Its all working again....

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-04 10:30 am   Permalink

so it is, and what a great weekend 3 days of drinking and tiki, why with Glastonbury not on this year its a perfect replacement.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-07 01:12 am   Permalink

We are proud to announce the third band in the saturday night lineup at Trader Vics.....drum roll please.....'Luxury Condo' the London finest lounge band.
There is still more very exciting news to be announced so keep your ears open and eyes peeled.

www.cheekytiki.com

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-09 09:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-04 10:30, atomictonytiki wrote:
what a great weekend 3 days of drinking and tiki, why with Glastonbury not on this year its a perfect replacement.

3 Days of drinking indeed! Friday night on Golden Coladas until 2:00am, wake up early afternoon, then out to watch England in the World Cup, drinking many pints of ale, then onto Trader Vics for Tiki bowls galore, wake up late, then onto Trailer Happiness to sample more rums. The only time I won't be drinking is in taxis and while asleep. My liver hurts already....

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-11 11:38 am   Permalink

Looks like I might just make this event. I'll be looking into a flight next week but I'm crossing my fingers and toes!

The lineup and the entire event looks fantastic!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-11 4:27 pm   Permalink

Great. I'd love to see you there Tikikilliki. I just got my train tickets for the event. Yes, train ticket. That's the first time I don't have to take a plane to go to a tiki event !! And it was cheap.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 06:18 am   Permalink

Tiki Killiki, we really hope you can make it too

atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-16 04:10 am   Permalink

finally got my tickets bought, really looking forward to this event.

cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-28 03:20 am   Permalink

Just a heads up for anyone that may be interested in vending at the London Luau.
We have almost confirmed a space that we can use for vendors in the centre of London that would also be open to the public.
Email me for more Details
Or check out the London Luau Website
www.thelondonluau.co.uk

www.cheekytiki.com

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 10:32 pm   Permalink

I just booked my flight and will arrive in London on 4/9/06! I am so excited! Virani get ready - we're goin' to a Luau!

Cheekytiki - please send on those suggestions for hotels and B&B's - we're making our reservations soon! Mahalo!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 12:35 am   Permalink

Tiki Kiliki, ourselves and I'm sure all of the other UK Ohana look forward to seeing you.

cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 1:55 pm   Permalink

The Artshow and Vending has been confirmed and will take place in Kingly Court just off of Carnaby Street in the heart of the West End.
The artshow opens Friday night, showing work from many Artists worldwide, Paintings, prints and carvings.... Oh, yeah, did i mention the Ltd Ed signed and numbered prints by Shag of the london Luau artwork.

Vending will take place in Kingly Court on the sat and sun with live entertainment and DJs too.
Anyone interested in selling their Wares, let me know

Check out
www.thelondonluau.co.uk for more details

www.cheekytiki.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation