FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Emeryville Trader Vic's on Even numbered Thursdays OR NOT?!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Emeryville Trader Vic's on Even numbered Thursdays OR NOT?!
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 3:48 pm   Permalink

I am in Oakland & will be there!

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 4:34 pm   Permalink

The few of us who made it last night were treated to "To-GO" samples of Judd's Judd's Hill wines. ZAZZ!!! Thanks, Weirduncletiki.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-01 2:05 pm   Permalink

Waaal, tomorrow is an even Thursday and I am thirsty!!!

So...um...is anyone else?? =

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-01 4:17 pm   Permalink

Hey Tikivixen,
Paul will be bartending alongside Jim at the Conga tomorrow.
If you're up to it, stop by after Vics. It'll be good to see ya'll again (and catch up about LA)

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-01 8:05 pm   Permalink

Sounds good, we'll definitely do that!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-03 10:46 am   Permalink

Hey! No one was there! RAZZ!!! I didn't get there until 9:30pm or so (late night at work). And might I add - that place closes up early!!! It was like ghost-townsville, man.

I did straggle over to the Conga, though, and met up with Mr. Smiley there, who also was coming in late from a previous engagement, and we talked story with Mike and Mano for a while over a scorpion bowl.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-03 12:34 pm   Permalink

I was at Vic's from about 730 to 8 while waiting to make an airport pickup. Thought I'd see someone there, but no.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-03 3:58 pm   Permalink

Well, when nobody had posted by 5 o'clock I just decided to take Mike up on his post and go straight to the Conga. So we hung out with Mike and Mano and Paulie and had a blast!

I'm so sorry we missed you guys! We left to take Paul home around 9 o'clock--talk about a close one! wah. It's just such a long drive for us to make if we're not sure anyone else is even gonna show up. We knew we had pals at the Conga, and plus, I figured a lot of y'all would've gone to the Lost Weekend for Jab's gig.

We did get to watch Jim showing Paul a fascinating assortment of Vic's recipes and mixing tips, though--cool! Jim made me one of the best Cosmos ever!

I'm still totally up for the next even Thursday and hope to see you all there--mew!

mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 3:54 pm   Permalink

Next Even Thursday is March 16. I will be out of town and can;t make it. Is this 'every other week thing" ok---or is it too frequent?

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 8:12 pm   Permalink

I'll be there blowing my small government paycheck. I'm FINALLY getting of my butt and getting out on the town.

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 10:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-03 15:58, tikivixen wrote:
So we hung out with Mike and Mano and Paulie and had a blast!

Always good to see you, tikivixen (and Bill). Funny thing...within 5 minutes of you leaving, two other TCers showed up and we hung out till closing.

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 04:54 am   Permalink

I have to work (in Daly City) until 9:30 PM. Is that too late to stop by?

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 10:39 am   Permalink

Emeryville Vic's closes up anytime after 9:30 on a weeknight. So there IS a POSSIBILITY that it is still open, but I wouldn't risk that long drive to find out we have gone. We often go to the COnga or Kona afterwards, though, so get the cell #'s of people who are going and call them when you leave work and see where they are headed.

cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 12:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-14 10:39, mrsmiley wrote:
We often go to the COnga or Kona afterwards, though, so get the cell #'s of people who are going and call them when you leave work and see where they are headed.

Will do!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 11:46 am   Permalink

Argh!!! Damn nighttime training ops! Will I ever get to venture out with the adults??!!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation