FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Emeryville Trader Vic's on Even numbered Thursdays OR NOT?!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Emeryville Trader Vic's on Even numbered Thursdays OR NOT?!
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 2:07 pm   Permalink

Roll call: Who's thirsty?

I am, for one.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 4:40 pm   Permalink

Darn! I was gonna try to make it tonight (yeah, I'm thirsty too), but think I will bow out because of this damnable rain. Not so bad getting there, but it's the getting back home after a few drinks! I will mix up a couple at home and sip them in your honor.

Marking my calendar for March 30th! Have fun!

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 4:54 pm   Permalink

We're trying to make it, but work is keeping us tied up... we're a bit more likely to make it later in the evening, at Conga or Kona.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 5:10 pm   Permalink

My spidey sense is telling me that probably no one is going to make it to Trader Vic's tonight. I think I'll catch up with everyone later as well - Kona or Conga? I vote Conga Lounge!

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2006-03-16 17:13 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-03-30 6:01 pm   Permalink

again, I can't make it

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-30 7:18 pm   Permalink

Conga Lounge will be featuring live Calpyso this evening (Mike and Sherri from Apocalypso Now) after 9pm.
Come on by after TV's...

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-03 4:43 pm   Permalink

Anybody up for even Thursday this week, the 6th?

We're trying to get it together for SF tonight, but probably can't make it. It's been ages.

So--Emeryville? Humu? Mai Tai? Mike? Jab?

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 02:47 am   Permalink

I have to work late that night - d'oh!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 5:48 pm   Permalink

We're going to try very, very, very hard to be there this Thursday -- it's downright criminal that we haven't made it out there in so long!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 3:33 pm   Permalink

We'll be there, then!

It's criminal that we haven't seen you guys in so many years!

Any other takers? Cynful, what is "working late"? Nine, or ten, or??

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 4:04 pm   Permalink

We'll be putting in a full day at Forbidden Island, but will try to stop by on our way home - if not passed out by then due to all the paint fumes etc. Then again, it may add another dimention to the Mai Tai!!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 5:04 pm   Permalink

Man, there are a lot of tiki events going on this week! Trader Vic's SF this past Monday, APE tonight at the Makeout Room, Trader Vic's Emeryville Even Thursday, "Trader Vic's Tiki Party" book signing at Trader Vic's SF this Friday, and the party at Tiki Hula's Kapili Room in Santa Clara this Saturday!!!

I'm gonna be all worn out come next Monday for Vic's SF!!! I guess my point is, it seems like no one has gone to the Emeryville Even Thursdays for the past few times, basically since some time in Feb. Should we try to continue it, or should we let this event wither away?

tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 6:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-05 17:04, Mai Tai wrote:
Man, there are a lot of tiki events going on this week! Trader Vic's SF this past Monday, APE tonight at the Makeout Room, Trader Vic's Emeryville Even Thursday, "Trader Vic's Tiki Party" book signing at Trader Vic's SF this Friday, and the party at Tiki Hula's Kapili Room in Santa Clara this Saturday!!!

I'm gonna be all worn out come next Monday for Vic's SF!!! I guess my point is, it seems like no one has gone to the Emeryville Even Thursdays for the past few times, basically since some time in Feb. Should we try to continue it, or should we let this event wither away?

Does this mean we'll see you Thursday?

I don't think too much of a good thing is ever a bad thing. Plus, I don't think of Even Thursdays OR SF Mondays as "events"...they're just comfortable options. Some weeks ya can, some weeks ya can't. No big deal. Or, like See's Candy: "a happy habit." (Which, by the way, is what I plan to make Forbidden Island...it would be AWESOME to see Martin and Mike--Denise too I hope?)

purr, tikivixen

cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 03:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-05 15:33, tikivixen wrote:
Cynful, what is "working late"? Nine, or ten, or??

I have to work in Daly City until 9:30.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 2:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-05 18:38, tikivixen wrote:
Does this mean we'll see you Thursday?

Yup.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation