FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Carvings by Hellotiki--Goddess HubbaHubba Finished
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Carvings by Hellotiki--Goddess HubbaHubba Finished
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-14 11:42 am   Permalink

Add Space-age coating.....

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 7:56 pm   Permalink

Here she is! Hubba Hubba the Fertility Goddess is all Pau!

[ This Message was edited by: HelloTiki 2006-02-17 19:57 ]

View Profile of HelloTiki Send a personal message to HelloTiki  Email HelloTiki Goto the website of HelloTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 05:05 am   Permalink

Hellotiki...hubba hubba and your spaceship are very interesting....I will keep watching to see
what happens with your lunar lander.....nice work on the little heads....be careful...they'll
check you into the same ward that I'm in....

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 05:37 am   Permalink

Yep, it looks like a clear case. Fred, we're going to have to ask you to put on this jacket and step into the padded Conga room.

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tfisherart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 06:15 am   Permalink

I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with G.
Great work

View Profile of tfisherart Send a personal message to tfisherart  Email tfisherart Goto the website of tfisherart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 07:25 am   Permalink

Yep, I'm afraid you have a reservation in the Big house. Come on down, you've earned it.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 08:25 am   Permalink

Mahalo y'all.
Rest assured, my next design is going to earn me the "penthouse suite" in the Filbert Farm, Pecan Patch, pistachio pit, the almond joyhouse or whatever the kids call it these days

JohnnyP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 2:39 pm   Permalink

Interesting to say the least. The multi-face spaceship tiki is a neat concept.
JP

View Profile of JohnnyP Send a personal message to JohnnyP  Email JohnnyP Goto the website of JohnnyP     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-29 5:17 pm   Permalink

Here he is back from a successful first flight! We had to wait for the weather to clear in Hawaii.
Lots more new Tikis coming soon.

Visit my new web page:
http://hellotiki.net

[ This Message was edited by: hellotiki 2006-05-29 18:45 ]

tikigap
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 09:26 am   Permalink

Hey that's some good stuff you got goin on there Fred - nice website too! Great work!

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-30 4:35 pm   Permalink

I do appreciate the nice comments. I've been trying to make up for lost time, after the 6 weeks of floods that we had around March.
This is a picture of my family at the Lanikai Craft Fair......My first fair.
I'll miss some of my favorite children...I...I...Gods forgive me...had to sell some of them.....weep..weep

HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 8:52 pm   Permalink

Greetings from Kailua Beach!

HelloTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-31 9:00 pm   Permalink

My Sun-Worshipping Cannibal Cutie!
This is "Snookums" the tribal "Shredder"
from the High Society Islands. Tattooed cannibals with highly sensitive information embedded in their bodily markings would be fed to Snookums for "National Security" purposes (to protect his much feared Hotsy Totsy Tribe.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-01 2:17 pm   Permalink

Aw' Hell o Tiki, thats a crazy batch of tikis, or is it a batch of Crazy tikis. Cool detail and excellent imagination. You get an A+ and move to the Front row of the class.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-06 8:57 pm   Permalink

hellotiki you have some amazing carvings there, very unique. if you sold them i hope you got what you deserved for them. my favourite is the one you decorated with shells and shrubs. it stands out and catches the eye.
good job and keep them comming.

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation