[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Hedi Schoop - Hula Girl Figures
Hedi Schoop - Hula Girl Figures
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-06 09:44 am   Permalink

Aloha Ohana,

Does anyone collect Hedi Schoop hula girl figures? I picked up one this weekend at the local antique fair and I think I got a good deal. I paid 50 dollars for her and think it was worth every penny.

I am wondering if it is worth getting insured.

It looks like this one (I will post a picture of the actual one in Tiki Finds later)

But she is a little different and has a lei that looks like this one, except the lei is blue and white. She has blue flowers in her hair and has a blue grass skirt

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-06 10:17 pm   Permalink

it's kind of hard to see. Do you have a big picture?

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Inanna

Posted: 2006-03-03 6:30 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
Do you own these Hula Girls? Are they for sale?

View Profile of Inanna Send a personal message to Inanna  Email Inanna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smcbang

Posted: 2008-10-05 08:47 am   Permalink

I am interested in your Hedi Schoop hula girls, would like to purchase one or both as a birthday gift. Are either of them for sale? Thank you.

View Profile of smcbang Send a personal message to smcbang      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-05 09:03 am   Permalink

Ha! Cool, it looks like your questions have been answered. 1) Some people do collect them. 2)You got a good deal. 3) Insure them or sell them or whatever!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation