Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The TikiPugs In Hawaii March 2-12
The TikiPugs In Hawaii March 2-12
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-11 1:31 pm   Permalink

Mrs. Pug and I will be In Honolulu March 2nd thru March 7th and in Kona on the Big Island March 7th thru March 12th. We would love to meet up with any TC ohana that live in Hawaii for cocktails, or dinner, or whatever.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2006-02-11 11:34 pm   Permalink

Todd & i will be on Oahu Feb 25-March 3, then March 3-9 on Maui ~ shall we try to get together on Thurs March 2? what time do you guys get in?

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-13 12:33 pm   Permalink

We would love to get together with you on Thursday the 2nd. We arrive around 4:30 and we are staying at The Royal Hawaiian (The Pink Palace). Weird Uncle Tiki told me about a place on the beach within walking distance of our hotel that has the best Mai Tais in Waikiki. Since everyone says they have the best mai tai and since most suck, I put a lot of stock in Weird Unc's recommendation.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation