[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » Polynesian Butt Plug in the L.A. Weekly
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Polynesian Butt Plug in the L.A. Weekly
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-13 8:04 pm   Permalink

http://www.laweekly.com/index.php?option=com_lawcontent&task=view&id=12584&Itemid=9

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-02-14 05:42 am   Permalink

Things I probably should not be thinking about

- If condoms are advertised as being 'ribbed for her pleasure,' would Polynesian South Sea carved ribbings bring even more pleasure?

- Should it be spelled as one word or two: 'buttplug' or 'butt plug'

- Does this explain some of the grimaces on tiki faces?

- This reminds me once of a vibrator I saw that was shaped like Elvis Presley. It had two speeds, 'Love Me Tender' and 'All Shook Up'

- Perhaps someday there will be a Jimmy Buffet parrot themed buttplug on the market.

sorry,
Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-02-14 09:33 am   Permalink

Vern,

- Yes

- I prefer "Guardian of Keister Island" or "Tush Tiki"

- Yes

- Brilliant

- Where do you think he lost his salt shaker?

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-14 10:22 am   Permalink

That also explains why some tikis have a winking brown eye.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jeffreyvallance

Posted: 2008-03-24 6:50 pm   Permalink

In Tongan a butt plug is called a mata‘usi ‘umosi. It is displayed at Exhibit Dave (Dave Shulman) at Track 16 gallery in Santa Monica, California. It is a beautiful thing to behold.

Polynesian Butt Plug (mata‘usi ‘umosi), 2008
Carved Hawaiian koa wood
Collaboration of Dinky Bonvillain (lathe),
Dave Shulman (carving),
and Jeffrey Vallance (design)

View Profile of jeffreyvallance Send a personal message to jeffreyvallance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jeffreyvallance

Posted: 2008-03-24 6:55 pm   Permalink

Here is the "One True" Polynesian Butt Plug.

View Profile of jeffreyvallance Send a personal message to jeffreyvallance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2008-03-24 7:19 pm   Permalink

Jeffrey Vallance, welcome to TC! We are honored to have you here. Nice butt plug! BTW, could I possibly get from you one of those tikis that you made available with the Tikis 7" years ago? Seriously!

[ This Message was edited by: Hakalugi 2008-03-24 22:22 ]

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 8:02 pm   Permalink

is there a "Rectal Pear" also?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 8:16 pm   Permalink

Why would anyone do such a horrible thing to such a nice work of art?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 8:32 pm   Permalink

What type of stain was used?

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jeffreyvallance

Posted: 2008-03-25 1:34 pm   Permalink

For the Polynesian Butt Plug, WATCO Danish Oil (a complete wood finish in a can) was used. Simply brush or wipe on for a traditional, old-fashioned, hand rubbed appearance without any of the work. One easy step to the best stain and protection available. WATCO Danish Oil is a penetrating oil so it soaks into the wood and "Protects from within" It's no wonder that WATCO Danish Oil is the choice of beginning wood finishers and leading furniture crafters alike.

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-25 2:12 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-25 2:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-25 13:34, jeffreyvallance wrote:
For the Polynesian Butt Plug, WATCO Danish Oil (a complete wood finish in a can) was used. Simply brush or wipe on for a traditional, old-fashioned, hand rubbed appearance without any of the work. One easy step to the best stain and protection available. WATCO Danish Oil is a penetrating oil so it soaks into the wood and "Protects from within" It's no wonder that WATCO Danish Oil is the choice of beginning wood finishers and leading furniture crafters alike.

Or alternatively you could stick to brand names that are recomended for "hardwoods"

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-25 3:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-25 14:12, Unga Bunga wrote:

ROFLMAO!

Chief Pauhaka say, "You taka my food? din I ram dis up you wazoo, eh? No taka my food"

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-25 8:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-14 09:33, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Vern,

- Yes

- I prefer "Guardian of Keister Island" or "Tush Tiki"

- Yes

- Brilliant

- Where do you think he lost his salt shaker?

Sabu

SABOOBIE!

How I miss the old TC days.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation