FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Happy Birthday to me...@ The Lucky Tiki.. Feb 19
Happy Birthday to me...@ The Lucky Tiki.. Feb 19
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 5:08 pm   Permalink

Yeah its my 30th Birthday on the 19th this sunday and I will be celibrating at The Lucky Tiki... We may also do a lil birthday tiki bar crawl also if anybody is up for it.. Maybe we can go to the tonga hut and possibly have dinner at bahooka or trader vics or sumthin.. If your down to hang with me on this milestone event let me know or just show up....mahalo...kirby...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 6:17 pm   Permalink

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you Kirby, I will try to show up if all is well.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BryanDeanMartin
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-18 02:17 am   Permalink

Happy birthday to ya!

View Profile of BryanDeanMartin Send a personal message to BryanDeanMartin      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 08:38 am   Permalink

do it right and have good time.

Happy Birthday dude

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-02-18 08:52 am   Permalink

Happee bee-day kirbee!!!!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 11:17 am   Permalink

aloha kirby! have a great day tomorrow on your birthday!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 11:48 am   Permalink

Kirby-
Have a awesome Birthday!!! I wish we could come help you celebrate tomorrow but we have to celebrate my Grandmas birthday!!! BTW did you know that my Grandma and you have the same Birthday!!! No Wonder You are both pretty cool Have fun bar crawlin and have a few for me!!!
Later,
Spermy

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-02-18 11:49 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 12:02 pm   Permalink

Have a rum-soaked birthday, Kirby!

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-18 9:20 pm   Permalink

For my last birthday I started at Bahooka, then Tiki Ti, then Trader Vic's and wound up at the Lucky Tiki around 1am. Good times.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-19 09:52 am   Permalink

Thankz guys.. hope a few aof yo can make it out tonight... it should be a great time...

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwmn
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-19 6:36 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Kirby! Sorry I won't be able to make it, but I'll toast you from home.

View Profile of Tikiwmn Send a personal message to Tikiwmn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 10:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-17 17:08, kirby wrote:

If your down to hang with me on this milestone event let me know or just show up....mahalo...kirby...

And what a celebration it was!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-20 1:20 pm   Permalink

Thank everybody who came out to celibrate with me I had a great time...The whole bar singing happy birthday to me was the tops...Its amazing how my tiki mug stayed full while I got more and more wasted thanks chris,ernie,jay,and suzie and who ever else for all the refills...I was still drunk this morning and missed the price is right(bummer, maybe next time)mahalo ...kirby

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation