FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 7:08 pm   Permalink

this is going to be an amazing piece! congratulations chongholio! mahalo to the judges for a great selection. there were so many outstanding entries, but this was my favorite too. i'm excited to see the finished project.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 7:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-02-17 18:55, Mai Tai Matty wrote:
Congrats Chongholio , hey any thought on selling copies of the mug design I know I'd buy one !! Even if everyone couldn't afford the mug they could have something close like the design maybe even signed and numbered ?! HEY JUST A THOUGHT

great idea matty! i'd love to have a print of that.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:01 pm   Permalink

That's HOT, Great choice! I can finally stop checking to see who won every 20 minutes.

It could come with a certificate of authenticity with the winning illustration on the back!

Sign me up.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:26 pm   Permalink

How cool is that! Looking forward to it's debut. Congratulations Chongholio..

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:48 pm   Permalink

Hanford soon finally came. Congrats with the winning mug. I may finally own a Shecky with one being on the roof, that is. It, would be cool to have a larger mug but it would be equally cool, to have a smaller, mug size. Sign me up, although, Munktiki will hook all who wants one up. Finally, I can go to bed now and go back to work!

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:53 pm   Permalink

Great choice. well worth the wait.

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:54 pm   Permalink

randy!
you da man!

can't wait to get my hands on this mug!
tiki chris

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cherry Capri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:55 pm   Permalink

Absolutely a fabulous design and a clear winner!
Congratulations...
I can't wait to make a 'house specialty' drink in it.

ba dum bum

View Profile of Cherry Capri Send a personal message to Cherry Capri  Goto the website of Cherry Capri     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamapua'a
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-17 8:59 pm   Permalink

Edited to avoid breaking the multiple user name TABU.

[ This Message was edited by: Kamapua'a 2006-02-17 22:50 ]

View Profile of Kamapua'a Send a personal message to Kamapua'a  Email Kamapua'a     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 9:30 pm   Permalink

Congrats Chongolio!!! All the entries were so good, judging was one of the hardest things I've had to do, but I'm psyched the "hut-bowl" won! Cant wait to see progress on this. Congrats again!!

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-02-17 9:42 pm   Permalink

Outstanding! It's (gonna be) a hell of a piece. Congrats!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-02-17 10:37 pm   Permalink

Very cool Chongolio! I like it!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 10:41 pm   Permalink

You 'Da Man Chongo!! Congratulations.
Aloha,

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 10:48 pm   Permalink

So busy that I check posts & these days post very seldom - too busy!! But I've gotta say YEE HAH Randy! Good pick for sure. Dig Randy's work a lot!
Out,
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-17 10:54 pm   Permalink

A top draw design, that really sums up TC.

Great Job.

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation