FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
The winner of the Second-Ever Tiki Central Mug Design Contest
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-27 10:36 pm   Permalink

"I'll drink to dat" ...hiccup <sic> BELCH!...Amen braddah!!!

Flip-fl0p-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-06-25 10:11 am   Permalink

Posted in 'Do you want an Official Tiki Central Ohana Hut mug?':

Quote:
Aloha Hanford, Stuckie and Chongolio!

I want to address the question, "When can we expect a pre-order?"

The debate of how many will be made and co$t has past. Now we are in the throws of summertime fun, picnics, parties, beaches and vacations. So I just wanted to plant a seed of thought. Possibly to absorb the shock of those willing to pay the amount, do as necessary to be placed on a list... only to come home from that fantastic trip with family to the islands or a Jungle Golf weekend...to find that the list came out, sold out and good luck on ebay auctions.

That would be a tragedy for all and toying with emotions perhaps...BUT something for thought.

The ohana is excited and this is a limited opportunity. When the time comes for release of this fan-tiki-tastic item, nobody wants the tragedy of being trampled or left outside the locked gates, as demonstrated with concert 'Festival seating'.

Please continue to keep me and others informed. Make the debut and release a fun and spectacular event. The mug will be coveted by all!

"Spread tiki joy and peace, one mug at a time." -Me

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Rod Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 5:11 pm   Permalink

Has this mug happened yet?
I've been out of the "loop" in full racing mode.

View Profile of Hot Rod Tiki Send a personal message to Hot Rod Tiki  Email Hot Rod Tiki Goto the website of Hot Rod Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 5:25 pm   Permalink

You would think. The proto was done a while ago.

I was thinking that my number one things that I want are all tiki items and they are slow to materialize. This mug, the tiki film that had a trailer awhile ago, as well as any other tiki movie, and the TikiNews. Tiki seems to be the slowest.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-13 09:28 am   Permalink

Sign us up we want one. Wendy and Dan

This is too cool for words.

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 09:33 am   Permalink

check out the thread titled
"Ohana Hut purchasing Thread "
That's where ya wanna sign up for the mug.
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2006-09-14 7:06 pm   Permalink

Now that the Ohana Huts have been produced, will the list of the Runners Up be posted soon? Id like to see what the other concepts were.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-14 7:08 pm   Permalink

I would too like to know, who came in second and third but it probably will never come to the surface.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation