FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 6 in San Diego - Book Now!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 6 in San Diego - Book Now!
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 06:34 am   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff.

This photo may help to set the mood for some of the attendees:

"The Martin Denny Group at the Hanalei Hotel"

This is a painting that Shag did for me in 1999. I suggested the Denny Group and Shag suggested the Hanalei Hotel.

In 2000 Marty informed me that he had never played at the Hanalei Hotel but had played at the San Diego Auditorium. He was easy going about this and did not balk at the historical inaccuracy so the title was not changed.

Again, best wishes to all that make the safari to Oasis this year.

TB

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-01 08:41 am   Permalink

WOW!!!!!! That painting is awesome!! Thanks for sharing Bob. Not too many people can claim they have been to EVERY Tiki Oasis event!!! You have been to most of the Hukilau events too I believe. I will toast to you this weekend my friend!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 3:24 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone! Wishing all of you Oasis attendees the best of times. Emily and myself have had nothing but great times at the last three Oasis's in Palm Springs and I'm sure this year will be just as fun. Otto really knows how to throw a party, so we hope to make it next year as this year didn't work out for us.

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-02 11:13 pm   Permalink

We'll definitely be there for all the festivities! This will be our 4th Oasis and we're really excited that its practically in our backyard this year. We live just 10 minutes from the Hanalei and 20 minutes from the Bali Hai. We're lucky enough to indulge in these great tiki establishments year round but this will be a very special time seeing the tiki ohana all together here. Of course, we'll miss Oasis in Palm Springs but it looks like this year's event is going to be pretty cool. We'll be there all 4 days. Cheers!

ModMana & Mrs. ModMana (who needs to register a username)

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-03 07:20 am   Permalink

WooooHooooo! 1 More Day!! Is everyone Awake & Ready??????

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-03 7:58 pm   Permalink

WooooHoooo! I still can't hear you.....Is anyone excited for this event???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-03 11:05 pm   Permalink

The tiki-wagon is loaded up and ready to make the trek south tomorrow morning!!! Looking forward to a great weekend!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 11:28 am   Permalink

The Mr got clearance to knock off a few hours early, so we're heading out at @ 2:30. Traffic, HOPEFULLY, should be lighter, so we'll be there around 3:30!

and...yes, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 2:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-02 23:13, ModMana wrote:

ModMana & Mrs. ModMana (who needs to register a username)

ModMama!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 3:05 pm   Permalink

I hope everyone has a safe and happy time at Tiki Oasis 2006!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-04 15:05, Tikiwahine wrote:
I hope everyone has a safe and happy time at Tiki Oasis 2006!

Thanks Tikiwahine. After a long association with the San Diego Police Department, I have full confidence that they will do everything in their power to protect us from ourselves. I plan on having such a happy time it will take plastic surgery to remove the smile from my face.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-04 5:41 pm   Permalink

the mrs and i left vegas at 4:15 and we only have 212 miles to go. see ya soon.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiblog.com
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-06 01:03 am   Permalink

hi all, as otto stated in his newsletter a ways back, we have the pics of what is going on here at Tiki Oasis VI now going up on my site. this way, everyone can feel a part of the party, even if you can't physically be here.
just go to my site, tikiblog.com, and click on the Tiki Oasis VI pics album to see what were all doing here in San Diego.
updates will be going on as the event unfolds.

View Profile of tikiblog.com Send a personal message to tikiblog.com  Email tikiblog.com Goto the website of tikiblog.com     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-05-06 9:46 pm   Permalink

Hope your all having the shittiest weekend ever, like I am! And if I find out anyone let Crazy Al in without his wristband, there will truly be hell to pay!!!!

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-07 10:52 am   Permalink

WooooHoooooo!! Wow, what an incredible weekend. Soccer Tiki and I had so much fun. Mucho Mahalo to everyone who made Tiki Oasis 6 a Tiki-rrific Event

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation