FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Pics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Pics
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-08 3:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-08 05:16, Loki wrote:
... April 22nd ...Hope everyone can still make it.

Calendar updated! Excitement level high! Tools Sharp! Wood ready!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 7:47 pm   Permalink

Less than a month away! I've cleared the calendar for this one. Can't wait to watch and learn...

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-01 08:38 am   Permalink

We have some wood that is ready for tools, anybody need stock to work on during the Jam?

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-09 05:35 am   Permalink

Less than two weeks away. South Florida Tiki Jam 2...Be there..be there...be there....

The wood pile is full.

Tools are sharp.

BenzArt...GMAN...Mooney...Chp and Andy...HelzTiki...AlohaStation...Tikilicious...Tiki_kiliki...I dream of tiki...Loki...Stump Grinder...will you be there???

Watch and be part as these fine folks weild chisels and implements of destruction to lay waste to innocent palm logs, turnning them into the fine tikis they always wanted to be.

Rumor has it the famous 'Pink Slip Mai Tai' will be served fresh by mixologist Chip.

See the now famous Buster the Pug...a site not to be missed by anyone.

Be in awe as BenzArt works his magic show on a tiki...

Listen to the purr of GMANS chainsaw ripping a log in half...

Its all here...

PM me with any questions...hope to see you there...

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 1:53 pm   Permalink

So this is what giddy feels like.

The anticipation is almost too much to take. Both the Wahine and I are really looking forward to getting to see everyone and witness such great work!

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 3:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-10 13:53, HelzTiki wrote:
So this is what giddy feels like.

I hope so! This is kind of like that feeling you get after the third (or fourth) Mai-Tai. Only clearer, without seeing double and tripple........

I have some rum ready. I have a new palm log started that I hope to finish there. I have my tools sharp enough to make Benzart proud.......

Yippee! Can't wait!

sutherland_a

Posted: 2006-04-11 06:09 am   Permalink

Sorry kind of new at this but what is the Tiki Jam?

View Profile of sutherland_a Send a personal message to sutherland_a  Email sutherland_a Goto the website of sutherland_a     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 07:06 am   Permalink

sutherland,
The South Florida Tiki Jam is just an excuse for some local carvers, mixologists and tikiphiles to get toghther to share carving techniques, try out new tools,swap stories of grand proportions, and bring the local ohana together in one place. We have a few carvers who travel from Tampa and were always trying to get some of the Treasure coast and Jax carvers to make it....you know who you are...

It can be a long day for you guys who travel, but it sure is a fun experience and we are lucky to have BenzArt join us. Anytime you can meet him it makes the journey worth it.

Tiki Jam 1

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-15 8:53 pm   Permalink

Only one more week!

Yippee Skippee!

Can't wait to see what Gman carves out with that wicked chain of his! Can't wait to see what magic Benzart shares!

AND! Can't wait to see the new tiki garden!

Did I say I am excited?

I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-16 9:04 pm   Permalink

How early is everyone arriving on Saturday? I gotta arrive early and jet before 3 PM to make it to work. but will be there for a portion of the day.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Safe drving to everyone that has to come from far & away.

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-17 05:22 am   Permalink

Oh boy o boy...just a few days away...its gonna be a long week...we can kick if off around 8:00 am. I assume people will trickle in all day. It's gonna be a blast.

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-17 08:31 am   Permalink

I have a cheerleading recital early and will be there around 1pm. I've been busy and will show on Saturday.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
touchythetiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-18 6:44 pm   Permalink

would love to go, am in jax, but have to work, dont think would be much fun to make the 4 1/2 trip to be there by 7 am to tun right around and be home by noon:) am new here, but these things seem like a blast!

View Profile of touchythetiki Send a personal message to touchythetiki  Email touchythetiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 07:45 am   Permalink

Sherry and I will be there sometime before noon. Need us to bring anything?? I need your phone and addy again.
Be there,,Be there...Be there...Be there

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
poptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-19 3:49 pm   Permalink

I hope that one and all have a good time. I know I didn't need to say that, because you will for sure. What an experience to be with all you folks and to see and learn. Sounds like a VERY GOOD TIME to me. Happy for you all!

View Profile of poptiki Send a personal message to poptiki  Goto the website of poptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation