[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events look out cali here I come
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
look out cali here I come
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-06 6:53 pm   Permalink

Hula Hula-
If you want to hook up on Tues or Thurs, I'm there. Lady Velour would be able to go out only on Thurs.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-07 8:58 pm   Permalink

ok I see what i can do.

wierduncle tiki, are you comeing out too? wed or thurday or both?

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-07 10:15 pm   Permalink

Yup, I'll be there on Wednesday. I'm not sure about Thursday. Looking forward to meeting you at Tiki Ti! What time are you gonna be there?

-Weird Uncle Tiki

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-08 12:20 am   Permalink

Hula Hula,
Here's a thouhgt - it's up to you & the So Cal locals. This might be kind of fun if you or anybody in the group is interested. I've got Peter Seely (T. Vic's grandson) coming by the office on Tuesday the 17th - we're going out for lunch. Perhaps we could surprise him and all of you could meet us down at the San Clemente pier for lunch. I'll give a free tour o' the farm afterwards. Peter's a pretty conservative guy, kind of perceived as a "hard ass" but is in all sincerity one of the nicest people that I know. He won't be wearing Aloha, he's not Tiki but he is slowly getting into "the vibe" and despite all of the business that goes along with running a grandeous business such as Trader Vic's - Peter is funny and is very entertaining to hang out with!

Holden Westland
Tiki Farm
"Purveyors of Polynesian Pop Culture"
www.tikifarm.com

[ This Message was edited by: smogbreather on 2002-12-08 00:22 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-09 12:04 pm   Permalink

Are you kidding me? Count me in! I'm so there!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-09 7:46 pm   Permalink

ok we in too!

Just talked to adrain (poly pop) we would like to make a full day of this since he'll be taking off work, so if anyone wants to hook up with us post here, we wanna start early hit OA and some other haunts that the popster knows, then lunch and Tiki farm and then and then and then a full day o tiki!!!!!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-13 6:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-12-06 18:53, johnnievelour wrote:
Hula Hula-
If you want to hook up on Tues or Thurs, I'm there. Lady Velour would be able to go out only on Thurs.

ok thursday is turning out to be an LA area day, I can hook up with you and robin then.Where should we go? Tiki-ti also or somewhere closer to your area, Im easy wherever.

weirduncletiki, are you still up for wednesday at tiki-ti or are we scaping that for tikituesday?

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2002-12-13 18:17 ]

johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-19 3:00 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

ok thursday is turning out to be an LA area day, I can hook up with you and robin then.Where should we go? Tiki-ti also or somewhere closer to your area, Im easy wherever.

[/quote]

We will be meeting at the Bigfoot Lodge tonight if anyone would like to join us.
3172 los Feliz Blvd

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation