FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts The Shrunken Heads drawing, Page 8, 4/11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
The Shrunken Heads drawing, Page 8, 4/11
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 12:13 pm   Permalink

i'm glad you brought that up! You remember the bamboo place mat i found at Pier 1? I'm actually planning on painting a tiki or some form of pacific art on it and then hanging it upon my wall.

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kaikaina
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-13 2:52 pm   Permalink

Great doodles Pocky. I especially like the Silhouette Maoi. That would make a great tattoo.

View Profile of Kaikaina Send a personal message to Kaikaina  Email Kaikaina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 3:17 pm   Permalink

yeah, or a logo of some sort. Thanks, man!

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 5:33 pm   Permalink

Cool moai man. Nice sketchin

Nice sig yoo

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-13 5:38 pm   Permalink

thanks! yes i enjoy the .gif too.

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 11:49 am   Permalink

alright, in art class i made a new rubber stamp. Of course this HAD to have a tiki on it of some sort, so it's a tiki ...guy...thing. He has a tiki head, human-esque body and in one hand he holds a coconut mug, the other, his surf board. I printed some out, but they weren't worth saving, so i just took a pic of the main stamp. Here he is.

Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 4:51 pm   Permalink

Stampy Stampy

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 5:04 pm   Permalink

yes, we have no bananas! We have noooo bananas...toooooooday! *breaks into song*

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 5:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-23 17:04, PockyTiki wrote:
yes, we have no bananas! We have noooo bananas...toooooooday! *breaks into song*

What the....?

Cool stamp Pocky - but stay off the drugs! Or bannanas...

Actually after our storms down under we have a bannana shortage.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 6:25 pm   Permalink

who ever heard of a banana shortage. That's really...dare i say...odd?? Anyways i do no drugs, or drink alcohol. Thanks though.

PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 12:02 pm   Permalink

Here's a few updates with my tiki-bonanza drawing...bonanza...thing. Anyways, the first one here is just a doodle of a poorly drawn hot-rodding tiki. The second is a self-designed tiki t-shirt. I drew it all with sharpie. Woo!

tikigap
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-03-27 12:50 pm   Permalink

Hey Pocky - you might have something there - the rubber stamp and the t-shirt. I'd try puttin different colors ink on the stamp and pressin it into the t-shirt. I like block prints... they are fun to make too.

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 1:20 pm   Permalink

yes perhaps! I enjoy printing too. It's a fun medium.

john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 1:53 pm   Permalink

something tells me your math grades are suffering

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-27 1:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-27 13:53, john wrote:
something tells me your math grades are suffering

I actually have an A+, but nice guess! I doodle, yes, but i get homework help. I got into art school, so i'm good to go. =D

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation