FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
Tiki Oasis 2nd Annual Room Crawl... Let's get it on!
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-11 12:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-11 08:34, Suffering Bastard in Maine wrote:
I would just like to add my voice to the chorus of "thank yous" to the room hosts.

Traci and I had a great time and thanks for the drinks and camaraderie!

--SBiM

It was great to meet the Bastards and have them amongst us!!!! You two are great room-crawlers!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-11 10:14 pm   Permalink

Butter rum krimpets??? Exxxxcellent!

That will give something to do between now and Catalina!

Maybe I'll bring some real krimpets too just to help soak up the Alkey Haul.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-11 10:41 pm   Permalink

Mmmmmmm Butter-rum Krimpets.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2006-05-11 22:43 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 05:11 am   Permalink

Speaking of krimpets, since my parents house sat while we were at Oasis, they brought me 4 boxes of krimpets.

They're part of this nutritious breakfast!

--SBiM

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-05-12 08:22 am   Permalink

SBM,

See now you guys have to journey back out west for Cat Tiki since I am making the journey (booked the tiks this AM) and will represent with butter rum krimpets out there. It turns out Hodadhank is a Philly original so I will also truck out with some Yeungling for him.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 09:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-05-12 08:22, rugbymatt wrote:
...will represent with Butter Rum Krimpets out there... will also truck out with some Yeungling ...

Holy Crap! I might have to wear my Fancy Brigade outfit and Mummers Strut all the way to Catalina! Better get my tix...

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 11:52 am   Permalink

Can't make another trip out west for a while. We might get down to Hukilau.

We are also talking about having a pork fest for the weekend before fat tuesday here in Maine. You'll have to bring the fashtnachts.

--SBiM

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 12:49 pm   Permalink

For all of you girls who joined the Ranks of
"Cannibals Coconut Girls" and are looking for copies ofthe pix pm me your email and I will forward them to him......

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 12:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all of the hosts of the crawl. We had a spectacular time!!

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-12 5:58 pm   Permalink

Many thanks to the Room Hosts who graciously opened up their rooms and shared their laughter, hospitality and mixology skills.

Thank you Shell for making it all happen and, of course, for the wonderful keepsakes.

WooHoo--congrats! I was wondering the other day who won the room decorating contest. I remember strolling past your room one morning and hearing a bunch of the maids squealing in delight and raving (in spanish) about your room. I'm green with envy, but the award was well deserved!

There were so many rooms, I didn't get to see, a possible thought for next year: Posting who is decorating rooms and a possible "walking tour"??? something to think about....

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tedtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-14 08:02 am   Permalink

Savage Patty and I would like to thank all the hosts for opening up their rooms and mixing up some awesome drinks during oasis. It was great meeting alot of you, sadly we didn't get to meet all of you(next time). As long as I live I'll never forget the sound of Woohoo!

View Profile of tedtiki Send a personal message to tedtiki  Email tedtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-15 4:45 pm   Permalink

Yeah...My kids were yellin Woo Hoo in the pool the other day and I automatically holla'd back!! They thought I was crazy!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation