FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Winky Tiki pin up show Dec 7th
Winky Tiki pin up show Dec 7th
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-02 1:15 pm   Permalink

Octavio asked me to pass along info on a pin up show he's got coming up on Saturday:

Saturday Dec.7th..8 PM

None other than at Covina's Own
The Dragon -Bar and Lounge
524 E. San Bernardino Rd
Covina, CA
(626) 339-0946

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
onequickchic

Posted: 2002-12-04 3:29 pm   Permalink

do you have anymore info on this event?

View Profile of onequickchic Send a personal message to onequickchic  Email onequickchic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-04 4:51 pm   Permalink

Fred, I'd be there with y'all, but I'll be out of town.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-08 2:41 pm   Permalink

That was all the info Octavio had given me, I stopped by for a little bit last night to check it out. It was okay but the venue was a bar so you couldn't really walk around and check the stuff out because of all the people who were hanging out drinkin. I just hung out for a little bit then trekked it on down to Alex's Bar in Long Beach and caught a performer by the name of Phil Shane, all I have to say is' "Oh my God" that was the the most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time. It was this old guy with a karaoke machine dressed up like Elvis putting on what could basically only be reffered to as the karaoke show from hell. He had lights and fog machines, hard core punk rockers were going nuts over him.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation