FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Orlando, Flroida Members
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Orlando, Flroida Members
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 6:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Jon Pez, we were behind you on the drive home.........love the tag--PEZ BOY. Did you see mine??

If you were behind him, how would he see... nevermind.

[/quote]

Very funny, you made me chuckle...........actually, we passed him at one point & I waved out my window, but he was deep in thought and didn't see me gesture wildly......What were you thinking about Jonpez??????????

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 07:54 am   Permalink

Driving straight...

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 5:45 pm   Permalink

Oh yes......................

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 07:37 am   Permalink

You guys give me some notice on the next one and I'll be there! I want to see some pics too!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 1:28 pm   Permalink

got any pics of that FANTASTIC WITCO BAR YOU scored?

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 3:46 pm   Permalink

B T W The sign is done,hope i spelled it right, AUKE HALL? i'll get it to the ups store here this weekend TD

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-06 9:37 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki David!

You should see the bar..it is SWEET. Wait a minute you HAVE seen the bar Across many state lines may I add!! I am fortunate to be surrounded by such beauty and I enjoy it everyday. Well, not the bar but the beauty. Nevermind..anyway you have it right.....it resides in Auke Hall. You are invited anytime. I am sure there are some locals that will join us:-) I know you are glad spring has arrived and it sounds like the hobbies are in full swing.

Mahalo-

Karbora

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Karbora
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2006-04-06 9:49 pm   Permalink

I am glad the mystery of what JonPez was thinking about is solved. I imagine it did take a bit of concentration on the return journey. Well done JP

Karbora

View Profile of Karbora Send a personal message to Karbora      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 05:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-06 07:37, tiki_kiliki wrote:
You guys give me some notice on the next one and I'll be there! I want to see some pics too!

Karbora, you took pics, right?

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sutherland_a

Posted: 2006-04-10 10:44 am   Permalink

Hey everyone...I am kind of new to the whole tiki thing, but I live in Orlando. I have a mobile tiki bar that we bring to every Orlando Predators home game for a little tiki tailgate...next game is Friday night...come by and say hi!

View Profile of sutherland_a Send a personal message to sutherland_a  Email sutherland_a Goto the website of sutherland_a     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MobileTikiBar
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-04-12 9:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-07 02:16, TB Hawks wrote:
Just wondering how many members are from Orlando...do you have your own Tiki Bar, maybe a get together is in order.

I'm a new member to the forum, looking to meet some folks in the area. Are there events folks normally get together for? I'm looking forward to meeting some folks in person!

-adrian

ps- we're throwing a tiki tailgate this Friday -
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=19110&forum=4&2

View Profile of MobileTikiBar Send a personal message to MobileTikiBar  Goto the website of MobileTikiBar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tweedtone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-24 1:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-08 18:10, Kailuageoff wrote:
... speaking of surf bands - whatever happened to Mark from the Vodkanauts? Is he in tiki rehab or something? Does anyone know?
KG

Hey, there!

I'm alive and well. Day job at an ad agency is crankin' plus playing with Vodkanauts and other bands pretty much every weekend, leaving little time for tiki. Vodkanauts haven't been over to Orlando in sometime though we're switching to a more travel-friendly lead singer so hopefully we'll be over towards your neck o' the woods soon!

View Profile of tweedtone Send a personal message to tweedtone  Email tweedtone Goto the website of tweedtone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krakatowa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-06-02 5:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-07 02:16, TB Hawks wrote:
Just wondering how many members are from Orlando...do you have your own Tiki Bar, maybe a get together is in order.

I am here in Orlando (Sanford), at least for the next six months or so.

Krakatowa

View Profile of Krakatowa Send a personal message to Krakatowa  Email Krakatowa Goto the website of Krakatowa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
420greg
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-11-01 10:51 am   Permalink

We are finally reading to have the grand opening of our tiki bar, and would like to invite some Orlando tikicentral members to attend.

Day Pics:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=20141&forum=18&vpost=241087

Nite Pics: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=20141&forum=18&vpost=241091

RSVP via email to mahoelamatiki@gmail.com

View Profile of 420greg Send a personal message to 420greg  Email 420greg Goto the website of 420greg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-02 10:33 am   Permalink

Sounds wonderful, but we have family visiting that weekend, so we're not available. But have fun and post some pics of the event! By the way, you might want to post this in a new thread in the Events forum to get maximum visibility.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation