FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Lets go to the WDW Polynesian Luau May 27th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Lets go to the WDW Polynesian Luau May 27th
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 08:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-13 10:50, reedalong wrote:
Does anyone know if the luau (now "Disney's Spirit of Aloha") still includes unlimited free drinks? Last time I was there (1996) it was all-you-can-eat, all-you-can-drink. I can't make it to the luau with ya'll in May but I'll be going there this weekend while visiting friends in Orlando.

The beer & wine is free/unlimited but I believe that mixed drinks are an additional charge.

The weather is so beautiful right now.....have a great time!!!

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 08:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-12 19:04, pablus wrote:

We're planning on being there.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be fun!!

KG, thank you for trying to get a room, you and Marian would have enjoyed waking up to the beautiful environment. Yeah, Memorial Day weekend is high season at the theme parks. However, we have so many places to hang out before and afterwards and the drive home isn't too frightfully long.
Hey, we all can ride the monorails!! Too bad they dont stop at our neighborhoods.
I've never stayed in the hotel either.......maybe we can plan a weekend to all stay there in the future.......

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Bree 2006-03-16 10:05 ]

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 5:50 pm   Permalink

Just bought our tickets for the luau. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 6:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-17 17:50, GatorRob wrote:
Just bought our tickets for the luau. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanks, this is going to be a fabulous evening!!!!
See you at Karbora's in a few weeks......

Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-31 8:57 pm   Permalink

Just got word today that the luau dinner show is sold out. Some invitees werent able to book their tickets, but will still arrive for the 5:30pm cocktails. For those of you planning to come, who haven't booked reservations, the Polynesian suggests calling 48 hours advance of the date to take advantage of any cancellations.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation