FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I just bought...(Tiny Tiki Pencil Toppers Page 3!!!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
I just bought...(Tiny Tiki Pencil Toppers Page 3!!!)
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 11:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-23 11:03, PockyTiki wrote:
*wears a loin cloth and dried grass accessories, and worships the god* hehe. Sorry if i like...enrage people with my silly little finds. I just thought they were cute, and do in fact look good sitting around my computer monitor. *shrugs* It's the nieve tiki native inside of me.

maybe a couple of mai tais could coax him out

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thomas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-05-21 12:39 am   Permalink

Leominster. That's not far from Belchertown, right? And Athol...?

That part of the country is the twilight zone. I like it because it is permanently 1975 there. I've lived in Brattleboro and Greenfield, but eventually decided that New England's climate wasn't tiki.

No disprespect intended. Many good things happened during the Ford administration, and I miss long sideburns and wide neckties.

You should be flattered by all the negative responses. Most newbie-type faux pas are greeted with prolonged, deafening silence. I know whereof I speak.

Cool erasers, and the first time I've seen them.

I checked some online dictionaries; the plural of faux pas is apparently faux pas. I'm glad I checked, as failing to do so might have resulted in a faux pas.

View Profile of Thomas Send a personal message to Thomas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-25 4:29 pm   Permalink

there is a shopping cart full of pencil toppers on clearance at Archie McPhee's; only 59 cents!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation