FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving We're taking preorders for our Tiki Chimineas
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
We're taking preorders for our Tiki Chimineas
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 5:51 pm   Permalink

Hi,
A lot of you didn't get to purchase one of our Mr. Rapa Nui Chimineas because they sold-out so quickly. So we're accepting preorders on them for Spring delivery. We're "building a truckload" for both the Chimineas and the Mini Grills (which you can also preorder) and once the truck's full, we'll bring in the shipment and get 'em out to you. The Chiminea's are $199.95 & the Mini Grills are $109.95 (sorry, no TC discounts on these).

To preorder, please send an email to
holden@tikifarm.com with your complete shipping information and color preference (black, brown or green).

Chiminea...

Mini Grill...

Mahaloz,
Holden

[ This Message was edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-01-31 13:29 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 6:07 pm   Permalink

that's one helluva big mug. will it have the tiki farm logo embossed on the bottom with a little "hecho en mexico" sticker?

heehehe

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 7:26 pm   Permalink

That's very cool, Holden. It's big - all the more tiki to love!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 8:40 pm   Permalink

That's a lotta wax. Will it be terra cotta or concrete?

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 9:35 pm   Permalink

What a brilliant idea!

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 9:39 pm   Permalink

Didnt you say you were selling em for $20 each? Right on...I'll take 2

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-16 10:12 pm   Permalink

20 BUCKS! It better come with wood!

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 04:22 am   Permalink

Thats a big mug! I take it people sit around it with strawers? What do you mean you put logs in it?

Is it just me, or do I spot a hint of man boobs?

Once again tiki farm has the cool stuff.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 1:40 pm   Permalink

Hewey-
"chiminea" is a fancy-schmancy way of saying "portable fireplace" here in the U.S. That's why you put logs in what will be the opening in the stomach.
Holden-
It's gonna be awesome! I can't wait to get mine for the shop. Shipping is gonna be a killer though, hunh? I just might have to plan a vacation weekend in San Clemente!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lanikai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 2:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-17 13:40, Tiki Lee's wrote:
Hewey-
"chiminea" is a fancy-schmancy way of saying "portable fireplace" here in the U.S.

the Mexican artists and craftsmen, whose language (and tradition) that comes from
http://www.chiminea.net/
would cringe to hear what they create is, in some circles, considered: "fancy-schmancy"

View Profile of lanikai Send a personal message to lanikai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-17 8:25 pm   Permalink

Smoggie,these are really pretty Neat, I Might have to get one of them there things. Cool,e rnoo HOT. Yeah

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
toomuchjoe

Posted: 2006-03-18 10:42 pm   Permalink

They do look great, but shipping will be a $$$ problem, I'm still in.

[ This Message was edited by: toomuchjoe 2006-03-18 22:43 ]

View Profile of toomuchjoe Send a personal message to toomuchjoe  Email toomuchjoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-30 1:45 pm   Permalink

Hi,
Here's a photo of the glazed Chiminea.

The color is a muted black/rich grey oxide with secondary tannish hues. It measures 42" in height and it weighs 116 lbs. I've got a packaging consultant coming in next week but likely, it will be crated with ridgid die-cut foam upper & lower to secure it within the crate.

I anticipate taking delivery of the first run of these late next month. More info including pricing, shipping, crating, etc.. as it becomes available. I may have this sample at Oasis (the photo was taken at the factory).

Mahaloz,
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-30 2:04 pm   Permalink

Holy crap-a-roni!
Very cool. I love fire, I love firepits, I love moai.

I'd love to get one, but fear the shipping costs would bankrupt me.
Any chance of sending them to retailers? Cuz then I could get one from Funhauser in Vancouver.

Anyhow, I like it.

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-30 2:17 pm   Permalink

Benzart,
What are you going to do with a fireplace in South Florida?

Anhhh, why am I bothering asking you - you're in Tennessee right now at the Hapa Haole Hideaway hangin' wit da ohana.

Swanky mixes a mean drink.
Watch it, braddah.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation