FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 'Tiki on the Town' April 1st - Denver
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
'Tiki on the Town' April 1st - Denver
caerthe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-02 6:22 pm   Permalink

A big "thank you" to Zulu for putting together last night's gathering. Though my wife and I were only able to dine, we enjoyed meeting everyone. The Pu-pu was excellent and the drinks were great! Looking forward to our next gathering and getting to know the Denver Tiki community better.

View Profile of caerthe Send a personal message to caerthe  Email caerthe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-03 11:43 am   Permalink

THanks Zulu for making this last gathering happen. Sorry I couldn't stay for the pu pu but we had to hurry off to meet some friends at The Sky Chicken.

Again Thanks!

T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 5:52 pm   Permalink

That was a fun evening! Thanks to everyone who showed up, we had a pretty good crowd (about 20 folks show up). I spoke with owner of the Dragon at the end of the evening and she told me they very much enjoyed having us.

The Beloved Invaders were great as usual, but the Skylark seemed extra crowded last Saturday.

Keep your eyes open for future issues of the newsletter and future events.

Zulu

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Dale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 4:28 pm   Permalink

Thanks Zulu....sorry we couldn't stay...We really thought that was gonna be the night. But it didn't happen. But soon.
Loved the dragon....really loved the drinks and mugs. We wanta go back after the little one arrives.
But thanks again for all the work into these get togethers.

-Happy Skull-ptures---

View Profile of Mr. Dale Send a personal message to Mr. Dale  Email Mr. Dale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
caerthe
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-06 5:56 pm   Permalink

Unrelated question.

Any problems with starting a Denver Tiki thread in the Ohana section or do Denver people want to discuss, post announcements, etc. within this thread?

Posting items within the other threads is also good, but thought something Denver specific would also be helpful.

View Profile of caerthe Send a personal message to caerthe  Email caerthe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation