[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music New Tiki music //exotica Kava Kon
New Tiki music //exotica Kava Kon
tikimadman

Posted: 2006-03-22 11:21 pm   Permalink

free downloads at

www.kavakon.com

exotica, tiki, bosa nova, electronica, cocktail lounge, surf, new wave..................

View Profile of tikimadman Send a personal message to tikimadman  Email tikimadman Goto the website of tikimadman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-22 11:57 pm   Permalink

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I am listening to "Moon Mist" as I type this and trying to figure out which of the dealers listed on your site might get this CD to me faster than any others. This is really nice stuff!

The cover artwork is GORGEOUS! Possibly my favorite of everything I've seen by Heather (and I've loved every single bit of everything I've seen).

Good luck on selling your first Million! You've already sold ONE!

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiracer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 12:52 am   Permalink

I belong to emusic and did slink by this album, but saw the description said "world reggae and british celtic"??? So drove on by.

Glad I followed this post up, cos the music is awesome. Really like zombie.

Off now, to get the rest.

View Profile of tikiracer Send a personal message to tikiracer  Goto the website of tikiracer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scott McGerik
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 10:12 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: ScottMcGerik 2007-03-08 06:49 ]

View Profile of Scott McGerik Send a personal message to Scott McGerik      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-13 10:14 am   Permalink

I've been listening to this since it was posted, and I gotta say it is great, especially if you like a little electronic music. I'm going to buy the CD from Amazon. There are only two people in the band, it seems, but they produce a wide variety of sounds. Any chance of a tour? I'd like to seem them out here if California. Maybe at the next Tiki Oasis?

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-13 5:47 pm   Permalink

Haven't bought the CD yet (but I will). But I did buy two of Heather's prints just the other week. One was the same or similar to the cover for the CD and the other was the Trader Vic's. They're both great and the colors are complementary so will go great in the same room.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation