advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » Tiki gig posters
Tiki gig posters
breezy

Posted: 2006-03-23 05:36 am   Permalink

If anyones seen any or done some, whack them up. I did this one as a draft for my bands upcoming gig.

View Profile of breezy Send a personal message to breezy  Goto the website of breezy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-23 7:23 pm   Permalink

Wow! Nice line quality and creepy painted skull.

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-03-23 9:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-03-23 05:36, breezy wrote:
If anyones seen any...

I saw a whole bunch of 'em over here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=9232&forum=11

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-24 05:16 am   Permalink

That was a lotta fun to do I'm sure. Particularly as you have a vested interest. Looks very cool. Once upon a time, when I was married and living in Philadelphia, my daughter had a boyfriend in a band called the Bermuda Triangle. They asked me to design a logo and poster for the band, it was a lotta fun—the lost squadron an' all that. Band posters are generally pretty hip. It'll be interesting to see your next one, looking forward to it.

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-24 05:32 am   Permalink

Breezy, First Welcome to Tiki Central, glad to have you around. Second, Neat looking Poster. Powerful detail wants me to visit the show.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
breezy

Posted: 2006-03-24 11:59 am   Permalink

cheers y'all.
the shows gonna be great, fingers crossed.
my band (the da vinci dresscode) has a song called "tiki stronghold". progressive bass funk. hopefully get some heads noddin!

View Profile of breezy Send a personal message to breezy  Goto the website of breezy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
untamedhighway
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-03-25 12:17 pm   Permalink

Great flyer...do you have any more? Very stylish.

View Profile of untamedhighway Send a personal message to untamedhighway  Email untamedhighway Goto the website of untamedhighway     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
breezy

Posted: 2006-03-26 08:50 am   Permalink

this is my first, and it jus had to be tiki cos, well, everything damn well should be. i will for sure do some more though, its a fun way of gettin my stuff out there! thanks for the nice words!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation