FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki's and Terrors 2 Group Art Show - September 16th 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Tiki's and Terrors 2 Group Art Show - September 16th 2006
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-18 7:08 pm   Permalink

GROG got to see Rufus, the big fish, eat a carrot. Fun stuff.

GROG needs to post a pic of the polished Frankenmoai, but GROG not have digital camera. GROG post when GROG get a pic.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 8:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-18 15:27, smgleason47 wrote:

Squid - Awsome T&T mugs (didn't get the AP - DOOH). Your sketches of your new TIKI Farm mugs to come were awesome. Let's push those babies thru the Tiki Farm red tape as I feel as if my like is now incomplete until they are resting comfortably on my shelf. In fact, I believe Squid's artistry to be of such a level that he should have total artistic control (hey squid - how was that - was that ok or did I lay it on too thick - just doing what I was told.

Michael g (aka Tab)

Hey Tab- I believe that was just the appropriate viscosity for "ramming it through". I know, I know....straight to the gutter..... hehe. Thanks mate! Glad you like 'em!

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 8:42 pm   Permalink

Aloha Y'all!
Here's those other pix I promised! I took out all the blurry,boring, and/or incriminating shots, so here's the sanitized version of Tikis and Terrors 2.
First two shots are the "Mug People" They're like those Star Wars "Sandpeople", but nicer and more attractive!

Here's Bif and Mike-nervous about gettin' their crated Special Squid Mug!

Here they are, opening their crates like frenzied crackheads,hoping they got the Golden Ticket!

Here's some shots of the show! I apologize to anyone's art that isn't in the pictures-some shots were too blurry or flashed out....Having disclaimered, I will now present the shew...

img]http://tikiroom.com/img/4956x450f622c.jpg[/img]

and lastly, here's a ghost photo of Squid-complete with ectoplasm!

and some Bahooka Tikis-seeing this is Tiki Central!

This gut got a lil' too aggro, so they had to chain him up....Very sad...

and of course, nothing makes art look better than.....Tropical Drinks!

G'night!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 3:28 pm   Permalink

HEADS UP!
ANNOUNCEMENT AT APPROX. 6 PM PACIFIC TIME TONIGHT.

squid

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 3:42 pm   Permalink

wooooohoooooo.........come on!!!!!

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 3:48 pm   Permalink

What is it, what is it????!!!!

This better not be one of those 'How do you keep and idiot in suspense' jokes again . . .

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 5:56 pm   Permalink

MUGS FOR THE PEOPLE!!

For those TC comrades that didn't make it to the show.....

We have 61 regular edition brown T&T2 mugs left over. First come, first served.

If you want one (one per person please), PM me with your shipping address and email address. I'll email back with confirmation if you scored If they have sold out I'll send you a sensitive condolance message

Paypal is preferred but check or Money Order is OK too. I'll send all that info in the confirmation.

$20 plus $7.00 to cover packaging materials and Priority Mail in US.
Foreign orders, please include your address in PM and I'll calculate your shipping.

We're on the honor system here so please, no double dipping. And besides, it ain't sanitary.

Thanks and good luck!

squid

PS: Yes, all the green crated and hand painted brownies were swept up at the show.

GROG

Posted: 2006-09-20 11:04 pm   Permalink

<PS: Yes, all the green crated and hand painted brownies were swept up at the show.>

Well then, if there are no more hand-painted brownies available, do you have any airbrushed girlscouts?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 1:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-20 23:04, GROG wrote:
<PS: Yes, all the green crated and hand painted brownies were swept up at the show.>

Well then, if there are no more hand-painted brownies available, do you have any airbrushed girlscouts?

Grog funny! Make squid chuckle! I go check.......

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2006-09-26 7:29 pm   Permalink

Nice pictures Little Lost Tiki, my bald spot says “Hello”.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2006-09-26 19:32 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 7:24 pm   Permalink

Thank you everyone for coming out, and thank you Dark Tiki for organizing such an amazing show!

I am so happy my coconut monkey paintings found some fans! : ) I have new paintings in the works, and I will have some beautiful (and economical) prints in handmade bamboo frames available VERY SOON!

The best way to keep up on all this monkey business is by checking out my blog:

http://coconutmonkeyproject.blogspot.com/

or e-mail me directly and I will add you to my mailing list! Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, commissions, or just to talk about how much we love coconut monkeys.

Mahalo!

-Suzy

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DarkTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-02 3:35 pm   Permalink

Hey Everybody,
just a quick reminder

The Tikis and Terrors Safari Company presents:
The Spooky Luau Group Art Show
(a continuation, with new additions of the
Tikis and Terrors II: the 2006 Lost Expedition)

Idols, Artifacts, Curios and Oddities
collected and catalogued by surviving expedition members

Kirsten Easthope, Derek Yaniger, Crazy Al, Squid, Kalynn Cambell, Tom "THOR" Thordarson, Sam Gambino, David Lozeau,
Steven "Tiki Racer" Foote, Mark Swanson, Tiki Tony, Ernie Keen, D.W. Frydendall, Johnny "Pinstriper" Steur, Susannah Mosher, Dispikable Pirates, Eric Zerkel, Ken Ruzic, Adriana Galvez, Joe Vitale, Dave Burke, Dave Silva, Tiki King, The Pizz, Gris Grimly, Tiki-Ray, Kirby, Louis Hansell, Mike Sosnowski, Scott Tolleson, Brad Parker "TikiShark"...and more...

Exhibition and Reception
Saturday, October 7th, 2006
at Enchanted Deva's Last Wish Revenge N' Treasures
5050 Vineland Avenue
North Hollywood, CA 91601
http://www.myspace.com/EnchantedDevas
6 p.m. - 12 a.m.

http://www.tikisandterrors.com

[ This Message was edited by: DarkTiki 2006-10-02 15:38 ]

View Profile of DarkTiki Send a personal message to DarkTiki  Email DarkTiki Goto the website of DarkTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-10-02 7:08 pm   Permalink

GROG post pics of the polished Frankenmoai on the Spooky Luau thread.

squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-14 8:14 pm   Permalink

<<<<SALES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE REMAINING BROWN MUGS.>>>>

Thank you all for your props and enthusiasm! Drink well my friends!

Those that reserved but haven't paid yet: Deadline is Oct 24. Any questions, please PM me. Mahalo!

squid

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation