FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Freaky Tiki Retro Deck in Portland, OR (store)
Freaky Tiki Retro Deck in Portland, OR (store)
FreakyTikiRetro

Posted: 2006-03-24 9:24 pm   Permalink

Name:Freaky Tiki Retro Deck in Portland OR
Type:store
Street:9260 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway
City:Portland
State:OR
Zip:97005
Phone:503-297-0332

Description:
The Freaky Tiki Retro Deck, located in Portland, Oregon, offers swanky tikis, cool neon signs, and retro furnishings and novelty gifts from the 50's and 60's! Our website is in development, but here is what we have so far,
freakytikiretro.com.

[ This Message was edited by: FreakyTikiRetro 2006-03-24 21:24 ]

View Profile of FreakyTikiRetro Send a personal message to FreakyTikiRetro  Email FreakyTikiRetro Goto the website of FreakyTikiRetro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-03-27 08:43 am   Permalink

Woo-hoo! Another place to spend my $$. The wife will be thrilled.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-17 12:01 pm   Permalink

I went there on Friday and they are still up and running. Always have a good time when I go. The family who runs it is very nice.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-29 4:40 pm   Permalink

I have some bad news about Freaky Tiki. They are most likely going to be closing in February to move closer to family. I am happy for them, but sad at the same time that the only place I can count on to purchase tiki items locally will be closing. I do know that they recently got a new shipment of tiki mugs in, too. Please, go down and support them before they are gone.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation