FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Solar Tiki Torch Lights @ Home Despot
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Solar Tiki Torch Lights @ Home Despot
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-30 9:55 pm   Permalink

Have you seen the next generation of Solar powered Tiki Torches?

It's a solar powered Tiki-o-lantern!
Found it at Lowes. Comes in a pack of two. One a happy face one a grimace.

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-10-31 01:09 am   Permalink

Brad- Bra, those are too cool!! May have to get a set or two for around the lanai.. did you get those on the Big Island?? I'll have to check out our lowes over here..

ALoha's

"TikiPop" On Instagram

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-10-31 05:05 am   Permalink

Yeah, got 'em on the Big Island, a few months ago. As soon as I saw them on some one's lanai, I asked where they got em, and RAN to Lowes to get mine! Not sure if they are still in stock. Are they a seasonal item? A tiki torch only carried in summer? Or a Jack-o-lantern only carried in the fall?

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-03 10:29 pm   Permalink

While searching a discount house for some hardware I came across some solar powered tiki torches . I haven’t had very satisfactory results with many solar powered devices so against my better judgement I bought a box of two torches. They were still “flickering” at 3 am after a 3 hour charge the previous evening. These torches were sold under the “Adamax” brand and so far I’m pretty happy with em. Here’s a couple of pix taken at dusk.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-04 7:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-03 22:29, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
While searching a discount house for some hardware I came across some solar powered tiki torches . I haven’t had very satisfactory results with many solar powered devices so against my better judgement I bought a box of two torches. They were still “flickering” at 3 am after a 3 hour charge the previous evening. These torches were sold under the “Adamax” brand and so far I’m pretty happy with em. Here’s a couple of pix taken at dusk.

Can you get these online?

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitanker2

Posted: 2014-06-07 10:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-04 19:26, EPCOTExplorer wrote:
Quote:

Can you get these online?

I’ll find out asap.
Later

View Profile of tikitanker2 Send a personal message to tikitanker2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
EPCOTExplorer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-08 07:26 am   Permalink

Thanks!

View Profile of EPCOTExplorer Send a personal message to EPCOTExplorer  Goto the website of EPCOTExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-08 08:56 am   Permalink

Amazon has these solar Tiki torches. I bought mine a whild back and just waiting to find out from my HOA if I can install them. Amazon also has a couple of dark versions.

http://www.amazon.com/Newhouse-Lighting-TIKILED4-Flickering-Torches/dp/B0081EP00C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402242840&sr=8-1&keywords=tiki+torch+solar

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-08 09:00 am   Permalink

You can also purchase them on eBay or simply go to Home depot. I have had great luck with them. I bought some rechargeable batteries and change the batteries as needed. Some of my solar torches are at least 5 to 6 years old. I like the aged look and they keep on flickering all night long winter thru summer.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation