FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-24 9:32 pm   Permalink

Hey Brad!!

Did you ever find that pack of socks I bought from that bum???

Those were some Good Times!!!!

How do I get one of those mugs??

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 07:59 am   Permalink

Hey Brad -
It sounds like most people have gotten their mugs. I placed my order on 7/19 & I haven't seen anything yet. Can you confirm that it's on the way? I sent a couple emails your way to the address you have posted here, but I haven't heard anything.... Mahalo!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-27 12:36 pm   Permalink

Same story here, sent the money on July 29th... no mug yet and no answer to any of the emails that I've sent. Any updates Brad?

[ This Message was edited by: TikiDiego 2006-08-27 13:03 ]

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-27 6:37 pm   Permalink

Brad just bought one of the HT mugs off of your site using PayPal.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hinano_Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 7:56 pm   Permalink

Hey Brad,

In the same boat here ordered HT mug and box of coconut mugs on 7/28, just curious as to the ship date? Thanks.

View Profile of Hinano_Paul Send a personal message to Hinano_Paul  Email Hinano_Paul Goto the website of Hinano_Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 05:12 am   Permalink

Ditto here.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 7:26 pm   Permalink

I'm happy to report that I got my mug a couple of weeks ago.

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-30 6:15 pm   Permalink

Looks like Brad flew the coop with our money. I ordered some mugs on 7/18. Got an email 2 weeks ago looking for my mailing address, but haven't seen anything. Oh well, I guess it's not too surprising.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zombieki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-31 08:22 am   Permalink

I received my mug. Hopefully those still waiting will receive their order really soon.

View Profile of Zombieki Send a personal message to Zombieki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-31 10:13 am   Permalink

I do still keep hoping it will arrive.....daily......but I am starting to wonder if it is in vain....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-01 10:53 am   Permalink

Still no mug, and no reply to any e-mails.... where are you Brad?

View Profile of TikiDiego Send a personal message to TikiDiego  Goto the website of TikiDiego     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-01 2:39 pm   Permalink

For those of you that paid via payPal, you can always file a claim if it's been less than 45 days. That's what I did. Better to have no mugs than no money.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDiego
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-01 5:10 pm   Permalink

That's a good idea TikiGreg. I just filed a claim with Paypal. I hate to do it, this is the first time I've ever had a to file a claim like this before. Hopefully either Brad will respond or the mug will arrive. How many other people are waiting on an order?

Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-01 5:16 pm   Permalink

I am...filed my claim today also.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-01 8:28 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I regrettably also started the claim process today, too, as 45 days is almost up from when I sent payment. bummer.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation