FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 12:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-07 17:58, TIKI-TONGA wrote:
Rum Balls wrote:
Quote:
......maybe some tiki diplomacy at the State Department can make the world a little better!

Speaking of Tiki diplomacy......

hey that's my tangaroa! smartest thing w ever did, making friends with gecko!

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2006-09-08 12:28 ]

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 08:14 am   Permalink

What's this? A package for me!!

I thought I was toooo late to get one of your fine mugs having ordered later than most, yet here it is!! Big MAHALO Brad and Julee!

As they say, one door closes another opens. Good luck in your future ventures and endeavors!!

[ This Message was edited by: Capt'n Skully 2006-09-10 07:31 ]

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fugu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 09:33 am   Permalink

I got my mug and swizzles in the mail yesterday. Thanks a lot Brad! Good luck with your new job!

View Profile of Fugu Send a personal message to Fugu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 12:18 pm   Permalink

So am I the only one who hasn't gotten my mug, yet?? Saturday's mail just went & NO MUG, again. I paid on July 19th. This is insane. I just emailed Julee - let's hope she's better at responding than Brad. Otherwise I'll be escalating my PayPal claim.
I really just want the mug - so bummed....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-09 7:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-09 12:18, croe67 wrote:
So am I the only one who hasn't gotten my mug, yet?? Saturday's mail just went & NO MUG, again. I paid on July 19th. This is insane. I just emailed Julee - let's hope she's better at responding than Brad. Otherwise I'll be escalating my PayPal claim.

I did get my mugs, FINALLY! So pm me and I'll send you one.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-10 6:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-09 12:18, croe67 wrote:

Hey Croe67,

Don't feel so bad.

I built the place and never got one!!!

Maybe they are just F'in with you!! ( I know I would!!)

Hang in there.

p.s. the "Fast Computer Generation" is going to kill tiki!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 12:18 pm   Permalink

OK, so......2 months later, he finally arrived!!!!!!!
Here you see him safe & sound in his new home.

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 12:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-25 12:18, croe67 wrote:
OK, so......2 months later, he finally arrived!!!!!!!

Hallelujah! All good things come to those that wait, but for that length of time you'd think it would have arrived filled with a mai tai!

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-25 6:58 pm   Permalink

I hope everyone is satified. Thanks for all the support and I hope to see you all at the Hukilau.

Brad

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 12:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks Brad! Got my 2 beauties last week and e-mailed you but your service seemed down.

Enjoy the Moai!

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 8:15 pm   Permalink

I don't know if my timing was right, but I got mine in one week from the date of purchase. He also threw in like +20 swizzles. Thanks Brad!!!!

View Profile of TikiTrevor Send a personal message to TikiTrevor  Email TikiTrevor Goto the website of TikiTrevor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 8:30 pm   Permalink

RE: Hale Tiki mugs-

I've a long story that I'll eventually get to, but for the moment, I'm trying to get a question out far and wide in the Tiki community-

Have any of you ALREADY tried to purchase a Hale Tiki mug but not recieved one yet? If so drop ME a line ASAP!

(More details to come, I promise!)

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-15 05:52 am   Permalink

I bought mine from TikiFArm awhile ago and I think paid less and got is fast. You would think that if you are going-out-of-business, you aren't going to try to get top dollar on the the items that you are selling.

I really like some of those masks, but not for the prices that they were selling. Poor people are making those masks today. Ebay is probably the cheapest way the get those, for me at least.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-15 12:57 pm   Permalink

I have some leftover items. Been traveling and working. Found some bamboo huts on the beach in Sierra Leone. You can check out some of the pics on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/bradleyowens

I will let you all know when I get the list updated on www.haletiki.net

Thanks,

Brad

View Profile of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Send a personal message to Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens  Email Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens Goto the website of Brad 'The Beachcomber' Owens     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-15 4:56 pm   Permalink

Just curious Brad......you were going to return the Covarrubias print to me last year. Never received it or any correspondance from you after several inquiries. What gives?

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation