[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food The case for Cocktail Umbrellas
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
The case for Cocktail Umbrellas
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-05-02 7:06 pm   Permalink

I just cut a pineapple into spears and they are on a cookie sheet individually freezing. Once firmly frozen, they'll got into a zip-lock bag, ready at a moment's notice to proudly hold an umbrella in my Koolaid or whatever I happen to be drinking. "Anything worth doing, is worth doing to the point of wretched excess"

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Little fragrant Tiare
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 7:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-02 19:06, MadDogMike wrote:
"Anything worth doing, is worth doing to the point of wretched excess"

How else would we make any progress?

View Profile of Little fragrant Tiare Send a personal message to Little fragrant Tiare  Goto the website of Little fragrant Tiare     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JanetMermaid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 7:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-06-24 15:37, Chip and Andy wrote:
...the two most over abused, under used and under rated and misunderstood pieces of bar ware there is..... Straws AND cocktail umbrellas!

And as you said, not just straws, but BENDY straws. Doesn't get much better than that....

View Profile of JanetMermaid Send a personal message to JanetMermaid  Goto the website of JanetMermaid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-04-30 9:40 pm   Permalink

When I was a kid and my parents would take us out to dinner with them on occasion, my favorite part was always getting the little plastic sword and, rarely, the paper parasol from their drinks. My dad and I would always have little sword fights at the table. Both of my parents are gone now, but you can bet there will be parasols and plastic swords in my drinks, tiki or not.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-01 09:50 am   Permalink

Yeah, plastic swords are great fun -- until somebody puts an eye out!

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TorchGuy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-17 06:53 am   Permalink

...I've run out of both types of lanterns. Anyone know where I can buy more, now that Oriental Trading quit carrying them?

View Profile of TorchGuy Send a personal message to TorchGuy  Email TorchGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation