[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Beyond Sneaky Art;More new (old) pix
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Beyond Sneaky Art;More new (old) pix
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 12:00 am   Permalink

Here is an image I did this winter consisting of acrylic paintings, monoprints and photoshop/illustrator images I created.

"W"

Thx for looking.

edited to fix image.

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-18 07:14 ]

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 03:11 am   Permalink

Anybody know how to make a bigger/more detailed image from shutterfly to post here? I'm on a Mac, if that makes a difference..

Thanks for your help.

More art to come.

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 04:39 am   Permalink

I can just see that W artwork on a "Mother Jones" magazine cover.

On another note, have you tried using the edit features of shutterfly to make the pictures larger? It might work - I'm not sure.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-04 06:32 am   Permalink

KC, howzit bruddah?

I checked out Mother Jones online, thx for the info. Hadn't heard of it.

About the pix, I did edit in Shutterfly and got this pic. a bit bigger. I just wanted clarity if I put a pic. on here and someone wants to enlarge it to see it better, when I tried it was crummy even tho I saved it really detailed/hi-resolution, ppi etc..

Thanks for looking.
ST

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 7:35 pm   Permalink

Tribal sneaky (BAM)

Bone, horn, elk skin, cow hide, shells, mother of pearl, deer skin, glass beads: Breastplate

Some Gestural charcoal drawings;American horse, Lakota

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-05 19:37 ]

Chief Joseph, Nez perce

Freeform hollow log drum, Celtic and Native American/Polynesian influenced painting on drum head.

Iyotanka Tatanka;Buffalo at rest;Sitting Bull, Lakota

Hollow log drum, elkskin, rawhide, paint, bear design by BAM/sneaky based loosely on various Pac. coast N. Amer. art

Quanah Parker, Comanchee, brought back peyote from mexican indians starting Native American Church/ Peyote practice in N. Am.

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-05 21:37 ]

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 9:00 pm   Permalink

Sum of my old skool, skate punk dayz pen an' ink, don't laff, strictly self trained artist back then..

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 9:19 pm   Permalink

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 9:25 pm   Permalink

Jessie James

Quick sketch in Charcoal

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-05 21:38 ]

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 03:03 am   Permalink

This is a painting that will be going on the Boise Weekly newspaper cover. It's the local independent music/art/newspaper. It will be my first published piece. I painted it with a few other pieces last Dec. trying to get a feel for acrylics. I'll post photos of the cover next week but until then here's a pic. of the painting.

Thanks for looking and all your encouragement and criticisms,

ST

[ This Message was edited by: sneakytiki 2006-04-09 09:25 ]

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 12:28 am   Permalink

Here is some more tribal sneaky, this is called "Americas Totem".it is an amalgamation of different syles of figurative representation from the American continents, even before I was into tiki, I guess I liked the whole tribal variations on a figurative theme.

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-11 16:27 ]

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 3:16 pm   Permalink

Here is another BAM pen and ink, Dr. Seuss tie, fedora wearing, alien hepster.

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 4:01 pm   Permalink

The above was from back in '91 or so also. I called it "Death Sun". The sign on the bear in go go boots sez "ACME We Don't Care Bear". This was after the first round of care bearzzz. A few years later Soundgarden came out with "Black Hole Sun". Now whenever I see this sketch I hear that song in my head...

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-11 16:32 ]

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 4:04 pm   Permalink

#2 pencil sketch of very old arab castle from when I was in the gulf after the 1st gulf war, Bahrain.

[ This Message was edited by: sneakytiki 2006-04-11 06:26 ]

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-10 4:26 pm   Permalink

Bin lade' en' the mouth too!!

I hope this happens soon, the prisoners are so hone-eeeeee fo' U Osama.

Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-11 06:51 am   Permalink

This is called "Lust", it is a very old drawing that I am messing with digitally, it's still in progress.

[ This Message was edited by: sneakytiki 2006-04-11 16:26 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Sneakytiki 2006-04-12 15:00 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation