FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Post pictures of your Home tiki bar/space/yard!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
Post pictures of your Home tiki bar/space/yard!
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-09 12:27 pm   Permalink

well living in a place that snow on the ground for 3-4 months a year the inside is where it's gonna have to be ,Here is my start at the eventual fully involved TIKI ROOM !

OH yes thats burlap above the reed fencing and I stamped it with ink and a stamp I made outta foam rubber see the ink soaks in a little more than paint and I didnt want a crusty surface dig ?
still adding all the time !( NEW! ...MY RUBYS DILEMA from FRANKIES TIKI ROOM!)

[ This Message was edited by: TIKIVILLE 2009-05-19 17:24 ]

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sungod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-09 1:27 pm   Permalink

Nice use of materials!!

View Profile of sungod Send a personal message to sungod  Email sungod Goto the website of sungod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-10 12:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks ! ....long way to go but it's a start right ?

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-24 10:01 pm   Permalink

WOW! I just went thru a quick scan of all 18 pages. No doubt there's a huge love for tiki style here. Makes me want to make a drink and kick back. I don't have a bar, yet, but all of the eye candy here is a great inspiration. WOAH!
Here's a couple shots of my backyard/space.
This first one is just after a torrential downpour. (I love those as long as I'm home)

This second image reminds me of a dark mysterious lagoon.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Becks

Posted: 2009-02-25 8:23 pm   Permalink

Here's my tiki bar with some custom painting and additions of bamboo and lighting. I bought the bar from Target and then started customizing.

Painting the bar top...

Painting the tiki dude...

Finished bar top...

Assembled tiki bar...

Lighting...

View Profile of Tiki Becks Send a personal message to Tiki Becks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-02-25 10:31 pm   Permalink

Really like that paint job you got going on Tiki Becks.

Nice work!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Den

Posted: 2009-03-15 9:04 pm   Permalink

Wow! Tiki Becks, beautiful Tiki Bar... absolutely love it! Is that Johnny Johnny behind the bar in the last shot? lol peace

View Profile of Tiki-Den Send a personal message to Tiki-Den      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-05-04 7:21 pm   Permalink

I finally got around to taking pics of my tiki bar room:

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifarm

Posted: 2009-05-05 09:12 am   Permalink

Here's my contribution. This is in Northern Virginia about halfway between Warrenton and Culpeper.

Currently working on an indoor bar as well.

[ This Message was edited by: tikifarm 2009-05-05 09:13 ]

View Profile of tikifarm Send a personal message to tikifarm      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boxman

Posted: 2009-05-07 11:36 am   Permalink

Still looking to add to it... I recently put a blue light in it... pics up soon...
Mug Collection: http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=823

View Profile of Boxman Send a personal message to Boxman  Email Boxman Goto the website of Boxman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boxman

Posted: 2009-05-26 2:12 pm   Permalink

I got some more Tiki-ness to add to the bar from Fiesta Hermosa, in Hermosa Beach, Cali this past weekend.

Mug Collection: http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=823

View Profile of Boxman Send a personal message to Boxman  Email Boxman Goto the website of Boxman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-27 01:50 am   Permalink

Great thread. To keep it going, here's my humble pad in South Florida. Unfortunately, I'm stuck on the second-floor of a modern condo, but I've tried to make it as comfortable as I can ...

Bar imported from France and restored by Deco Don on West Palm Beach's Antique Row.

The other furniture is also from Deco Don's. Shelves courtesy of various eBay merchants.

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-30 08:15 am   Permalink

The "Lowbrow Lanai" season 2! Our backyard bar open May-October.

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-05-30 08:49 am   Permalink

This is still one of my favorite threads on TC. Great stuff. J.T., your jungle environment makes me jealous.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-04 12:03 pm   Permalink

My tiny l'il area... still attemptng to add on and work it...

~Z.

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation